Chapter 18: C.H.E.R.U.B

(Welcome back to more of the adventures with- ah fuck it I ain't doing that old stuff that dragon ball z does as intros. I love dragon ball but the intros get old after a certain amount of time. Anyway after this I will have 2 more episodes left to do. Now before we start I only have 1 question for everyone. Should I genderbend Striker? I originally planned on keeping Striker as the same old striker but I can genderbend him if yall want. Anyway let's get this episode started.)

(Y/n)'s POV

After that old boring intro to the C.H.E.R.U.B's Blitz was shooting the tvs and well you know all the shot that happens here so let's just skip a bit of this.

Now after alot of talking and Loopty showing up (he won't be assisting in the war btw neither will the other old guy) once he called Loona a furry I grabbed him by his shirt.

(Y/n): Call her that again and your soul shall perish.

Loopty hesitantly but surely nodded as I let him go.

Moxxie: Losing ox-

I then yeeted all the wall pieces off Moxxie as Moxxie stood up catching his breath.

Moxxie: Thanks (y/n).

(Y/n): No problem.

Loopty got done explaining why he wants his business partner dear until he heard my name and looked at me and moxxie.

Loopty: Wait (y/n)?

I then looked at him.

(Y/n): Yeah that's my name. What about it?

Loopty: I heard your name in ancient carvings me and my business partner found before.

That then caught my attention as I walked closer to him.

(Y/n): Go on.

Loopty: In said carvings it was said a man from another earth was destined to arrive in hell and have to face 2 villains.

2 villains?

Loopty: The first one was said to be Lucifer but the second one was scratched out.

Dammit.

Blitzø: Ok I have been hearing this other earth shit for a while now so can someone please explain?

(Y/n): I guess it is time you, millie and Moxxie finally know. I already told Loona about the truth though.

They looked at me confused.

(Y/n): I'm from another universe where everything in this universe is nothing but a show that the internet goes crazy about.

Moxxie: Wait- if your from another universe how did you end up here?

(Y/n): That part is very easy to explain. I died in my universe.

The 3 imps then all looked at each other and looked at the floor to process the information they were just told.

(Y/n): It's alot to take in I know but trust me I'm still the same me I've always been.

Loona: No doubt about that.

The 3 imps looked at each other and nodded agreeing with Loona about me which caused me to smile.

Loopty: Will yall go kill my partner now?

We all just look at him.

Timeskip to the living world

Moxxie: Gee I wonder who's house this is.

Even I could tell that was sarcasm.

Tour guide: and over here we have the house of the famous inventor Lyle Lipton.