Chapter 9: New Friend/Lover

(Figured I should go ahead and continue after reading the new chapter for a story named "Burning Love" which is a Loona X Reader story. Some characters in there a hate for some reasons bit the one I can talk about Is Blitzø because he is way to overprotective but anyway onto the chapter.)

(Y/N)'s POV

Me, Paimon and Octavia have been walking for a while mainly talking about what we liked and what my world is like.

Paimon: So young man. Are all humans in your world as nice as you are?

I slightly chuckled at that question.

(Y/N): Oh no far from it. There are humans here and there in my world who are completely nice no questions asked but most the time humans where I come from are either just mean or doing something like trying to start world war 3.

Octavia: That almost happened?

(Y/N): Oh yeah it almost did and it's all thanks to one country that goes by the name of Russia. Sure China was kinda involved but it was mainly Russia.

Paimon: Those Russians just never learn do they?

(Y/N): Nope. All they care about is what will benefit them but there is one good thing about Russians.

Octavia/Paimon: What's that?

(Y/N): Their music.

Octavia agreed with me while Paimon never heard Russian Music so he didn't know.

Paimon: Can I listen to some of that Russian music?

(Y/N): I'll play some for ya once we get to that park yall mentioned.

Paimon: Sounds like a plan then.

After walking for what seemed kinda like 2 hours but really was only 2 minutes we eventually got to the park.

(I wasn't able to find a picture to help visualize it and I'm not good with describing looks of something so I'm sorry you'll have to use your imagination)

Before going to a bench I pulled up YouTube Music and played a Russian song by Russian Village Boys for Paimon and handed him my phone so he can listen to more if he wants.

I then sit down on a bench with Octavia although I was really uncomfortable sitting on this bench but when I looked at it it seemed like the bench was kinda made of maybe demon flesh?

Either way it was extremely uncomfortable to sit on but Octavia didn't seemed bothered by sitting on the bench. This world has more to it than I knew.

Just then she looked at me seeing how uncomfortable I am sitting on the bench.

Octavia: Not used to hell's Park benches huh?

(Y/N): No. Not only is this my first time sitting on one but I'm more used to a bench being made of wood instead of umm I assume this bench is made of flesh.

Octavia: it is. And trees in hell are occasionally either made of flesh or just someone reborn as a tree in hell.

(Y/N): Poor sons of bitches then.

Octavia: Yeah.

She then looked at the sky looking up at Hell's version of the moon.

Octavia: Btw thank you for helping my mom see her wrongs back there. Everyday things would just get worse between my mother and father and the more it continues the more they are torn away from each other. I just wonder if they still love me.

I looked at her seeing her cry a bit but I put my hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): Hey I know you're pain. My own parents fought so much back when my dad was still around but they still loved their kids and would try their best to act like a good family when around their kids. Everyday things would just get worse by what they had built up inside themselves.