Chapter 19: Preparing.

(Time for everyone to prepare for the final moments of this story. Also I may finish this story early. I honestly thought I would have more to say here but I don't so I guess we can just go ahead and get this started.)

(Y/n)'s POV

So after a long while of nothing happening other than the usual Helluva Boss episodes that have already happened before Season 2 me and the Cherubs were chilling in the office doing our own things till Loona came into the room.

Loona: Hey (Y/n)?

I then looked at her.

(Y/n): Yes?

Loona: Have you noticed what day it is?

I then raised one of my eyebrows.

(Y/n): No?

Loona: It is the day before the war starts between you and Lucifer.

My eyes widened as I fell out of my chair since I completely forgot about it.

(Y/n): Shit! How could I forget about that?!

Keenie: Maybe because you have been listening to to much music.

(Y/n): What did I say about talking to me like that Keenie?

Keenie: Never talk to you like that unless I want to get bonked by your hammer.

(Y/n): Exactly. Collin.

Collin: Yes sir?

(Y/n): Gather the rest of the I.M.P. we have some important work to do.

He nodded and quickly gathered everyone else as they stood there waiting for why I gathered them together.

(Y/n): Alright before we proceed any further we shall be going to the happy hotel for this.

I then teleported all of us to the hazbin hotle infront of the Hazbin Crew as they looked at me confused.

(Y/n): Oh good yall are here to.

Charlie: What's your plan?

(Y/n): We announce to all of hell of what will be happening. If they want to keep living they will have to join us here at this hotel and also join Charlie's plan for Redemption if they want to survive and fight back against Lucifer to keep their home.

Everyone including Lilith was surprised by my plan but was Cool with it nonetheless as they went ahead and started spreading the news all over hell getting all of hell's attention while Lucifer himself couldn't give any shit since he is to overconfident in himself.

I waited with the Cherubs for atleast 2 minutes before almost everyone in hell was at the hotels entrance.

(Y/n): Alright looks like they are all here. We will all have to work together for this because the war starts tomorrow and no angel you can't sleep with any of them. Save it for after the war.

Angel Dust: Shit!

Keenie opened the front door and started welcoming people in while the others were also helping bring their stuff In, get them settled before the war, and everything else.

As I was walking around to look at everyone who showed up the first 2 I noticed was Vox and Velvet.

(Y/n): Well well. Looks like you 2 are finally getting soen good in yalls lives.

Vox: Look human I may be scared of you still but even I am not letting Lucy kill hell and keep it to himself.

(Y/n): What made you change?