Chapter 15: Loo Loo Land.

(I don't really have anything to say thsi time other than this chapter will be Long so uhh yeah anyway onto the chapter even though yall did it once again)

(Y/n)'s POV

Ok so after that whole battle between me and Lucifer which apparently shook every ring of hell like it was some type of earthquake or hellquake everyone I knew was treating me as their own personal family member but mainly Loona, Charlie, Vaggie, Octavia and oddly enough Millie aswell.

Either way I didn't mind even though everyone was staying at the Hotel to look after me even Stella stayed around even though she....well you know still does her morning routine of screaming at Stolas which everyone got themselves headphones that cancel out noise just fir that occasion the only ones who didn't wear headphones was me and Alastor.

Alastor didn't really care and as for me I just am to used to drama since my parents used to have alot of arguments with each other when I was a kid plus I didn't have headphones at that time so I had to deal with it.

Stella (in the lobby): I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH THIS FUCKING IMP IN OUR BED!

Stolas (also in the lobby): It was last minute I didn't have time to get us a motel.

Stella (still in the lobby): A MOTEL?! LIKE A FUCKING PLEBIAN?!

You can't say she doesn't try though. I was told now the only times she even yells at him now is the morning and on the phone but other than that she remains calm but nothing I can't do about it so I got up out the bed I was laying in and called my hammer to me as I caught it and walked down to the lobby seeing Stella throw a book at Stolas then walk away so she can cool off and stolas just sighed as Octavia came in the room wearing her ear bud's.

(Y/n): She still screaming in the mornings?

Stolas: Yes but thankfully she has gotten less destructive when she does.

(Y/n): Well atleast she is trying.

Octavia then suddenly spoke up.

Octavia: Are you always gonna carry that hammer with you?

I looked at her seeing she was actually curious since she has never seen me without it.

(Y/n): Sometimes I will go without it but most the time I carry it with me for protection besides Lucy may go back on his promise for 5 months so we have to be prepared.

Octavia: You worry to much.

(Y/n): Huh?

Stolas: she is right. You should be resting.

(Y/n): But I feel fine now.

Stolas: Huh?

He starts checking my body and sees I'm fine now.

Stolas: How is this possible?

(Y/n): My only guess is the Hammer given the fact it is God's hammer so maybe it gives me the ability to heal faster than usual.