Chapter 16: Country Girl

(Guess who's back Helluva Boss lovers? I finally moved in to my new house, there are still some unpacking I have to do but nonetheless I'm finally back and if you know what this chapter is gonna be about thanks to the title then I pray you get something when Viziepop goes to Las Vegas in 2023 which is not to far away from now which is in the picture up above. And if you can't see it then I'll fix it I'm still working things out with my other stories it's just taking a long while due to alot of stuff happening but anyway onto the chapter shall we?)

(Y/n)'s POV

I soon woke up and stretched nut as I stretched I sensed danger and quickly called my hammer to me and pointed it at the corner only to see Alastor.

(Y/n): Oh it's you. What do you want Al?

Alastor: My dear boy you seemed in distress while asleep. Is everything alright?

I just sighed as I looked at my hammer while holding it.

(Y/n): Yeah just worried and have alot of questions.

Alastor: Such as?

(Y/n): Like am I really suited to be the weilder of God's hammer? Because what if I fail? As for what I'm worried about it's that I know Lucifer Is planning something but idk what.

Alastor: Why not send someone to spy on him?

(Y/n): That's the thing. I have 4 decisions over who I will choose. Well 5 actually.

Alastor: And who are the people you ere thinking of.

(Y/n): Paimon, You, Charlie, A angel from heaven or the hellhound Stolas had teach me how interviews in hell go named Hawk.

Once Alastor heard the last one he twitched as it seems he knew Hawk.

(Y/n): You know him don't you?

Alastor: Yes my dear boy I do. But it's best I don't talk about him.

(Y/n): Fair Enough. Well what do you think?

Alastor: Well my dear young boy if I were to make the decision I'd say Lucy already doesn't trust me, paimon or Charlie if he knows we all met you and for the angel he can sense if a angel is watching him or not and once he finds that out he will kill said angel.

(Y/n): So then I'd have to get Hawk to go spy on Lucifer.

Alastor: Yep.

I pulled my new hellphone out since Charlie gave me one after finding out I don't have one after arriving in hell and dialed a number and waited for a second before Hawk finally answered.

Hawk: What do you need kid?

Damn he already knew before I even called him.

(Y/n): I have a favor to ask you but it's probably best to discuss it in person.

Hawk: Check outside your room kid.

I got confused as I got out of bed and opened the door and looked in the hallway to see Hawk waiting.