Chapter 1: New World

(Yall may question whether yall are getting powers or staying powerless but don't worry you will see what I have planned)

(Y/N)'s POV

So I'm in the Helluva Boss franchise? Wait didn't I just die earlier? If so then why the hell am I here?

I had so many questions that needed answers. I turned off the TV not needing to know what else happened although the lady on the news screamed once she opened the bag Blitzø dropped in her arms but I wasn't really focused on that at the moment. I had to figure out where exactly in Helluva Boss I'm at.

I looked at my surroundings to see I'm in a house and when I looked outside it looked like I was Earth.

(Y/N): So I'm still alive here. Good to know.

I was about to close to the door I opened to see the outside only to see a package on my doorstep.

I picked it up sewing my name won it so I brought it inside and opened to reveal well whatever the hell this is.

And it had a note with it so I picked it up and read it

Note: This weapon has been intrusted to you for reasons I can't explain alteast not yet as for how you use it, you can use it as a normal weapon but it will pack the same punch as thors hammer and as for it's other uses you can use it liek that hammer but you can imagine what you want to use from any fictional Universe/Muiltiverse such as Goku's Kamehameha and it will transform into said thing, it's last use is you can also give yourself power boots to whatever level you want to he on like Goku when he transforms. That's all for now take care.

(Yes yes I know it seems like a pretty broken powerful weapon but trust me it will prove to be useful later on you just have to trust me. And don't worry the weapon won't prove weak either.)

Wait wait wait so you mean to tell me that's how powerful this thing is?!

Umm well damn. Don't get me wrong I like alot of fictional things but damn. Oh well I'm already in a fictional Universe anyway so what the hell.

I proceeded to pick up the weapon and for some reason it didn't seem heavy at all, it was just as light as paper. How is that possible? I have no fucking clue. (Don't worry (Y/N) the people/readers in the comments will figure it out for you)

(Y/N): Hmm. Well I should train with you but I should probably give this thing a name. Hmm nah I'll think of one later.

After I picked it up I walked out the house and went to the forest with it ready to train with it even though I wasn't aware of what will happen later.

Meanwhile in Hell

???: So he is has the weapon. Scouts. Assign the I.M.P a new mission and if they succeed they will get 100 dollars.

Scout 1: Yes sir!

The Scout ran off to the I.M.P

But at the I.M.P Blitzø stretches after him and his employees including loona got rid of the jackass kid in the pilot.

Blitzø: Great Job gang now we can rest for a bit till we get a new client.

Moxxie: I hated that kid but did we have to severe his limbs?

Loona: The Client said for us to do so dumbass.

Just as Millie was about to growl at Loona because of what she said the scout came inside and told them the new assignment.

Blitzø: So we kill this Guy and we get 100 dollars.

Scout 1: Correct.

Blitzø: Welp if that's what your boss wants that's what he will get.

Moxxie sighed after hearing that as Millie tried to comfort him and Loona cared less.

Back on Earth

(Y/N) had been training using hsi new weapon using his new weapon and he has only one more trick to use.

(Y/N): Here goes nothing.

He made his weapon into a Kamehameha and cleared our a couple trees to not do to much damage to the surrounding area.

(Y/N): Seems whoever gave me this wasn't lying after all. It can do exactly everything they said it can do.

He turned the weapon back to normal and he was about to walk away but he felt liek he wasn't alone.

(Y/N): Hmm. Strange. If you're out there then show yourself.

A bullet flew by my face as Blitzø showed himself.

Blitzø: How did that not hit you?! (The Sceond Markiplier reference I made)

I just shrugged just as confused as he was.

Soon after Moxxie, Millie and Loona came out of hiding and uhhh I never seen Loona look so ready to rip my face off before.

Blitzø: No matter

Blitzø: No matter. Stay still and die or we will kill you in many ways what shall it be kid?

I made it look like I was thinking kinda like a Anime character.

(Y/N): Hmm

(Y/N): Hmm. Nah I'd rather keep my life thank you very much.

Blitzø: So you wanna play that way? Get him Loonie.

That was my cue to run in the forest sooo that's exactly what I did knowing good and well Loona was chasing me.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Welp that's Chapter 1 and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Is this part with the I.M.P similar to Foxboys story with the reader as the prince of Hell? Possibly but I take inspiration from story's and I don't claim to steal anything so even if I do end up doing that I don't mean to but yeah I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and have a great Day/Night. This took me all day at school to finish btw.