Chapter 2: I.M.P Battle.

(So this whole chapter will be a fight between you and the I.M.P. just wanted to throw that out there before we start.)

(Y/N)'s POV

So I have been running for about uhhh crap I've never been good at keeping track of time but I'ma say about 2 hours? Idk how that is possible but I found a abandoned cabin In the forest which I found quite odd.

But nonetheless I hid inside it anyway because I knew Loona was catching up anyway speaking of which I know she is a Hellhound but how the hell is she still not out of breath?

As soon as I had which apparently this cabin has a hidden underground bunker in it (kinda like they do in Farcry 5 but different) I heard Loona kick open the door to the cabin.

Loona: WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE JACKASS?!

(Y/N): ._.

That was my simple response given the fact that I know even with this new weapon I have close quarters combat is a no go against her but she doesn't know how smart I can be so really my goal here is that thanks to who used to live here there is a lot and I mean LOTS of cocaine so once she gets down here she will be in for a surprise.

I heard her pratically destroyed the cabin to find nothing at first till she eventually finds the door to the underground bunker and boy she did not sound happy. What suddenly has her panties In a bunch anyway?

Loona: IF I FIND YOU DOWN THERE YOUR DEAD!

No seriously what has her panties in a bunch?

Before my mind could even answer that I heard her somehow and I mean SOMEHOW rip the entrance door to the bunker off. Where the hell did she get all that strength from? She wasn't that strong in the show! Wait is it plo-

(Break the 4th wall and I will-)

Beep

Anyway I also heard her hop down into the Bunker and before miss death anger pants comes searching for me yes I do sort of love the character kind of love about her that sometimes people imagine what it would be like to have her step on you. Don't judge me I'm not one of those guys but she is adorable I do admit.

I heard Loona try sniffing my out but once she smelled the cocaine she sounded even more mad.

Loona: What the- *she examines one of the cocaine bags for a second* this shit has been here for ages. DAMMIT I HAVE TO RELY ON MY DAMN EYES FOR THIS?!

Well that's a little bit of relief and as much as I hate being on her bad side I can tell she already hates me soooo I'm kinda fucked on building a friend relationship with her if I was gonna be able to.

(Nope not normal foreshadowing, this kind of foreshadowing is the reverse type. You will see what I'm getting at in later chapters)

As she was searching around and had went past the room I was in I eventually sneak out the room standing in the hallway she was walking down even though her back was turned to me and I had my weapon in one hand and something in my other hand but it was behind my back so she doesn't know what I'm gonna do.

(Y/N): Looking for me? (Ninjago reference anyone?)

That caused her to instantly turn around and glare directly at me.

Loona: You!

She said but I heard her growl aswell.

(Y/N): Well? What are you waiting for? I'm standing right here. And you wanted to rip my face off didn't you? Well then come and get me or do I need to say something else to piss you off?