i need yalls help.

Hello everyone and yes this is the author speaking. I appreciate that you have stayed reading this story for this long now I wanna go ahead and get to what I wanna talk about.

I'm struggling with a decision right now that I think will make things easier and speed things of finishing this story up faster but I can't figure out what to do.

I plan to add in 4 more episodes from Helluva Boss to this story and then right on to the rest of the main story of this book but here is the thing.

The Helluva Boss episodes are so long that it takes me almost forever to put everything from just 1 episode in 1 chapter.

Yes I know I can make separate parts of said chapter but I don't wanna make this story longer than I plan to put it at so here is the question I have that I need yalls opinions on.

Should I continue doing what I did with the last episodes and put in every detail in 1 chapter or should I shorten them and only put in the parts I want to be inside that said chapter specifically that will be the main parts of that episode and make things much more easier?

I wanted to finish this story in 2022 but that didn't go as planned and I want to atleast finish this story before the summer time this year but please let me know yalls opinions because I can't make a decision without either disappointing yall or something else like unfollowing me or something else so I wanna know yalls opinions in what I should do before I do anything else.

I will be waiting for what yalls opinions will be and now that I've said what I needed to say I hope yall have a good day/night.