Chapter 3: knowing the crew

(Well well well. We meet again in the next chapter now i know nobody has asked me this question yet since this book is still starting to get popularity but yall may be wondering who yalls Helluva Boss waifus will be and allow me to answer that with a simple image)

 We meet again in the next chapter now i know nobody has asked me this question yet since this book is still starting to get popularity but yall may be wondering who yalls Helluva Boss waifus will be and allow me to answer that with a simple image)

(Yep Loona and Octavia also sorry for you Millie lovers out there but I can't do moxxie like that either way it works because I love both characters anyway onto the chapter which I don't plan to make this one to long.)

(Y/N)'s POV

After what took about a hour me and Blitzø got Millie and Moxxie out from the rocks as they heard everything that happened moxxie saved the questioning for later while Millie was just a happy girl but when Loona woke back up she was mad at first but thanks to Blitzø she calmed back down which to be honest was a surprise since she usually would just stay mad but I guess she is thankful? I have no clue. Women are confusing.

Either way they opened a portal to Hell and since I'm now part of their crew Blitzø wanted me to join them so I did although what I found quite odd was that Loona kept glacing at me every now and then while Moxxie and Millie treated me like a equal even though I'm still Human.

Blitzø had a lot of rooms for the I.M.P business for alot of his employees and guests apparently which we never saw the whole entire inside of the I.M.P building before but what mainly caught my attention was that for a while Loona stopped looking at her phone and was staring at me so I decided to make some small talk.

(Y/N): Is there a problem?

Loona: No.

(Y/N): Then why are you staring?

Loona: Just shut up. Do you have a phone?

Thank God I decided to buy one before I went to that forest earlier because I know that the one I already had wouldn't work here even if I wanted it to.

(Y/N): Yes. Why? you need it?

Loona: Just hand it to me for a second.

(Y/N): Very well.

I gave her my phone which in this world did you know they can make Samsungs, androids and Iphones into 1 phone? Well that's the kinda phone I had to buy here. Goddam thing costed 1 million dollars.

Once she got done doing something on my phone she handed back to me.

Loona: Later nerd.

That was- odd even for her but I checked to see what she did and she added her phone number to my contacts on my phone. Wait wait wait why the hell did she do that and after the way she did?

Could she-? No no she is way outta my league but does she?

Blitzø: Hey new guy the room is ready.

Thank God Blitzø snapped me outta my thoughts as I thanked him and layed down in my new bed going back to my thoughts.

                      (Some days later)

It has been a few days now while being in hell I already got to know Moxxie and Millie which they are a cute couple and watching Moxxie and Blitzø fight each other is more entertaining in person If I do say so myself.

Did you know that Moxxie was the one who pratically came crawling to Millie asking him to date and marry him? I sure as hell didn't but hey atleast I now know more about those 2. Can't say the same for Loona and Blitzø though.

But apparently that was about to change as I heard a knock on my door.

(Y/N): It's open.

I then saw Loona open the door. Wait why was she here was what came to my mind.

Loona: Get ready nerd Blitzø wants to take you and me somewhere to eat.

2nd base much? Or is that just my mind being lewd?

(Y/N): Alright.

I then stood up but Loona stood there for a second with a bit of a confused look.

(Y/N): Whats wrong this time?

She then quickly gathered her composer and growled a but before walking away.

What's her deal? I'm not even handsome so what the hell?

I quickly got dressed and decided to bring my weapon with me because you never know what could happen and idc if demons see me as a human. If they try anything they will get the full force of Thor down their throat.

I then walked outside where Blitzø and Loona were waiting oh speaking of which I almost forgot to mention me and Blitzø kinda became bud's but every now and then we always will test each other to see who is better.

(Y/N): Ah I see what you're doing Blitz. Well don't have to ask me twice.

Loona got confused at what I was getting at but she was surprised once I turned my own weapon inti a badass vehicle.

(Best thing I found but if you have easy suggestions then feel free to suggest them)

Blitz hopped straight into the passenger seat calling shotgun and I looked over at Loona.

(Y/N): What are you waiting for a invitation?

To be truthful I'm only afraid of her when she is mad pissed but not normal mad. Nonetheless she tried to hide her surprised expression and hopped into one of the backseat's. And we drove away.

To be continued
_________________________________________

Ok if I'm being honest I didn't expect this chapter to get long very fast cause it's already in the 900 words range but don't worry tomorrow or today I will make another chapter. For those who love this story I'm trying to finish tjsi story before my fnaf one due to the fact if I don't do it as soon as I can I may forget the idea I had for the story and I don't want to forget and who may also be wondering. Who is the main villain? Oh you will see but for now it's a surprise anyway I hope yall enjoyed what I could make for today even though it may not be as long as yall wanted ot to be but I also hope yall have a good day/night.