Chapter 4: The Talk.

(I know. I know. I'm late but hey better late then never and also I was asked if I'm doing all the Helluva Boss episodes well to answer that question, Yes I am it will just take time plus I'd have to go back and watch the episodes all over again due to how long it's been since I saw the old ones anyway this Chapter and the next chapter will be more about you and Loona while Blitzø well you will see why he is here anyway enough distractions. Onto the Chapter.)

(Y/N)'s POV

After driving for about what seemed 15 hours but in reality was actually about 10 minutes and I was the one driving btw we finally made it to the place Blitzø wanted to take us to eat which is something he normally doesn't do.

After they exited the vehicle I transformed it back to my weapon and held it like thors hammer looking at the name for the restaurant.

(Y/N): Lucifers diner?

Loona: Umm that place is expensive and meant only for royalty.

Blitzø: That's why we have (Y/N) here. With him and his weapon we will surely get in.

Ok now I was extremely confused on why he wanted to get in but the bouncer clearly heard us and was clearly not gonna let us I'm but Blitzø walked up to him anyway as I whispered to Loona.

(Y/N): Have any idea why he wants in there?

Loona: Nope not a single clue.

I decided to shrug off the thought as I and loona walked over to him anyway already hearing him arguing with the bouncer.

Blitzø: Ok look just let us in and you won't have any trouble simple as that.

Bouncer: Trouble? HA! I deal with royal bitches daily asshole so what can you do that will make me let yall in?

Blitz then looked at me.

Blitzø: like to show him a example?

I just shrugged as my sign as a very well and held my weapon to my chest making it go into my body as I suddenly changed looks and had the power of the weapon in my body showing the bouncer we mean business.

The bouncer stood there for a second then opened the door clearly not wanting his life ended today

Blitzø: That's right.

I then dropped my weapon out my body then picked it back up going back to normal. Oh by the way did I mention apparently I can use people's powers like goku and all aslong as I have this weapon? No? Oh guess I am a dumbass then.

(Man I wish I was as buff as Goku.)

We walked into the restaurant even though I didn't notice Loona blush we she saw what I showed to the bouncer, does she like strong men? Idk she is a certified badass so I have 0 clue.

But once we walk in I noticed there was alot of royal people here including the big higher ups themselves. Yep I'm talking about fucking Lucifer and Lilith. Date night I guess?

Anyway when we walked in they all stopped what they were doing and stared at us as I noticed alpt were shocked seeing I'm human and others glaring and one named Valentino ready to do something since apparently Overlords count as Royaltiy in this restaurants logic which is stupid.

I quickly held my weapon in the air as a signal to not bother us and most of them were shocked to see what I was welding that most went by minding their own business.

Well most except Valentino, Vox and Lucifer. But mainly Lucifer, seriously this devil asshole looks like he is plotting my death or something so I don't trust him.

(Alastor is there but he is staying hidden being the big creeper he is and if you have already found out who the main enemy is then congratulations you are officially a god

(Alastor is there but he is staying hidden being the big creeper he is and if you have already found out who the main enemy is then congratulations you are officially a god.)

Anyway we went to a empty booth that I put us I'm clearly wanting to stay away from Lucifer for very BIG reasons but then Blitzø started talking.

Blitzø: Ok yes my money to pay everyone is low but yall may be wondering why I wanted to hiring yall here.

Me and Loona nodded.

Blitzø: Well I have noticed how yall have been treating each other lately and I want to he fully clear about this-

I already don't like the sound of that sentence and loona looked like she believed she knew what he was gonna say buuuuuuttttttt-

Blitzø: If you to love each other then you have my blessing to be lovers.

(What? You thought I was gonna turn Blitzø into a asshole father? Hell to the fuck no. I ain't one of those types of authors who makes Blitzø into a asshole of a father for being overprotective.)

That struck us both by surprise.

Loona: Wait what?

I said nothing because I was surprised he was ok with it.

Blitzø: That's right Loonie you get to have your official boyfriend.

(Why does it feel so weird to write the word Lonnie?)

She blushed at the thought but I knew something else was up other than hime wanting to tell us that.

(Y/N): you clearly brought us here for a different reason aswell.

Blitzø: Alright you caught me but don't be surprised by what I'm about to do.

Knowing him he is gonna do something that we are all gonna regret.

Which I was right because he instantly ran to the kitchen and ran through it running back to us with a huge safe filled with Money that this place had from all the Overlords and royalty people.

Blitzø: Now quick let's bail.

He instantly ran our the front door which me and loona hesitantly looked ar each other and followed him shortly afterwards as I quickly turn my weapon into a vehicle again as Blitz threw the safe into the back of the vehicle as loona and blitzø quickly hopped in.

Blitzø: Now step on it!

I did as he said and I looked in one of the mirrors seeing a angry Valentino and Vox while Lucifer only stood in the middle of the doors to the restaurant keeping up his evil smile.

Something tells me we are gonna really regret this later.

To be continued
_________________________________________

Wow not even finished the story and we already have 1 thousand reads? That's insane anyway I don't plan to talk in this outro that much do I hope yall enjoyed the chapter and have a good day/night.