Chapter 20: War

(We are finally here with the battle everyone has been waiting for. To be honest I have been waiting to actually make this due to how long it has been on my mind. Well what are we waiting for? Let's get this shit started.)

(Y/n)'s POV

After yesterday's events I was bring all of hell's people with me since they joined me to fight against Lucifer up a hill as we were chatting with each other on our way there.

Loona: You know you could have also asked heaven for assistance.

(Y/n): Yeah and if I did they would probably send those mindless exterminators who will be useless against Lucifer. God trusted me with his weapon and this war so I plan to end this with us still alive.

Charlie: I always thought my dad finally changed when he had me and mom.

(Y/n): Sadly even I believed that back on my earth but Lucifer just can't let go of the past.

Stolas (yes the goetias joined you aswell): Are you sure we will be able to win? After what Hawk described those new demons to us I honestly don't know if we can win.

(Y/n): You want my honest answer?

Everyone: Yes.

(Y/n): It is a 50/50 chance. But it also depends on whether the backup hawk is bringing wins with us or not.

Soon we got to the top of the hill to see Lucifers Castle in the distance and Lucifer brought out his army as soon as we arrived.

(Best image I could find with the demons)

As soon as they stopped I'ma say about a football length from us I heard Lucifer laughing like he just heard a funny joke.

Lucifer: This is your army? I expected Heaven to strike me down once again but instead i get this joke.

I simply shook my head because of how stupid Lucifer is then I started hearing portals open and when I looked at one of them I saw Hawk come out with a familiar armoured man looking ready to kill.