Chapter 31 - Demi-God

Elain could not imagine a pleasure more fierce than what Azriel had been unleashing upon her body over the past two days. They had spent the past fourty-eight hours cycling between lovemaking, sleeping, and if she was honest... full-on fucking. He took her in the bed. On the bearskin rug. Against the wall. Bent over the desk... it was madness.

From the first time he entered her, they had become unstoppable. Absolute animals. They had only stopped for breaks due to the physical exhaustion weighing down on Elain; the mission, the fighting in the rain... definitely exacerbated by the intensity of Azriel's otherworldly cock thrusting into her... she was on the brink of collapse.

But truthfully, she felt different. It was as if her skin was glowing with golden light; her very being transformed. Her soul felt as if it was finally whole— as if she had been completed. Because uniting with Azriel, unveiling every part of herself to him and allowing him to claim her over and over, it made her feel as if she could do anything. Could BE anything. And would DO anything— to protect this bond between them, and to protect him.

It didn't matter that they were not mates.

It didn't matter that they had been forbidden by Rhysand from seeing each other.

It didn't matter that the Cauldron chose Lucien for Elain, or even that it had chosen some redhead for Azriel someday.

None of that mattered.

All that was important was here: in Rosehall, shrouded in shadow and swirling in the vows they had made between each other: their love, their future, and their commitment. Her only objective was to eliminate any space between their bodies, opening herself up to the Shadowsinger in every possible way, that they would fuse their very souls together.

Because the pleasure of Azriel was indescribable.

Not only was he the larger than she imagined, but he wielded himself with such precision that Elain found herself cresting into ecstasy time and time again, riding his cock, being drilled back into the sheets or against the wall... his mouth at her ear or her breast... down she fell into pure abandoned pleasure until she could not even remember her own name— where she had come from or who she was aside from his.

She was his and only his.

It was wild, but she loved it.

She loved feeling marked by him.

To have his scent completely douse her, his cock in her mouth, his seed inside her, on her breasts, the cedar and mist overwhelming her hair and her skin... she knew she would never have enough. No matter the vows they spoke, the immortality they promised to live out together... she would never tire of him. Of his dark tattooed body, so muscled and masculine... his enormous cock, seemingly always at attention for her: it was heavens. HE was Heavens. Because, Elain mused not for the first time, Azriel must not be High Fae: he was more than a faerie. It was as if the Mother had carved him herself; male perfection incarnate— a demi-god. Total darkness and beauty intertwined into the body of a faerie, sensual and dark, strong and sensitive... and for some unreal reason... completely in love with Elain.

Turning over in bed to gaze out the window, she smiled. The sun had fully risen and Azriel had gone downstairs to prepare another tincture for her to drink to combat the creation of potential fae babes.

She knew in some part of her brain that the insane fucking she had been partaking in for the past two days had been absolutely unhinged. She was completely vulnerable and wild, purely driven by her desire to spread and offer herself to him, begging and moaning, whining and licking at any part of Azriel, desperate to be filled by him, to be claimed by him; to be absolutely doused in his seed. It was as if the insanity of Calanmai and her fantasies in the night had been unleashed in this room, but a thousand times worse.