Part 2

'Many years later, in a land far away, a new story was unfolding...

' Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Amelia. A brave creature of exquisite strength and beauty and uncommon grace. Who was destined to change the world.'

As the Narrator spoked Amelia was in the woods with a bow and arrow. She strived to be the best archer and behind there he was her charming prince. As they were about to kiss, he spoke.

"Now, listen up for the last time, you lazy and ridiculous girls. Get both of your candied ass out of bed now!" He shouted the last part to her face.

Amelia woke up from her slumber and faced her sister,Sophie.

"Girls, I know you can hear me!" Their step mother screamed from outside the door.

"Someone save me." Sophie says as she is still in bed.

"I've been asking that since the moment she got here, my dear sister." Amelia laughed as she got out of bed.

Their step mother knocked on their door multiple times and Amelia got frustrated. "Okay, we heard you. Don't break the door down. Jeez"

"Oh, I will, if you're not out in five minutes. Also Sophie, no spending an hour on your hair."

"At least I have hair" Sophie muttered to herself, but I heard it.

"Well, we better get ready. Don't want Aggie getting mad at us for being late too." I said, rolling my eyes. Once I was done, I headed down stairs to be greeted by dad.

"Hey sweetie." He seemed tired, but it was all we got for love. That and a lousy step mom and crazy brothers.

And on that cue they came out and started running around.I saw Sophie out of the corner of my eye coming down the stairs.

" Alright boys, settle down." Dad tried to calm the boys down, but that never works.

" Good morning, my dear family." Sophie tried to be sweet until the boys threw a tomato at her.

"Hey, don't waste that tomato, Sophie! It was supposed to go in the stew!" Step mom was mad.

"You've got to be kidding me." Sophie got the tomato and threw it down.

"Hey, it wasn't her fault the boys threw it at her." I tried to defend Sophie

"Oh stop it Amelia, you're just trying to put blame on the boys."

"Oh come on, You know what... Whatever, we're going to see our friend." I grabbed Sophie and grabbed our baskets before our step mother could scream at us.

"God, I hate her." Amelia said as they passed the trees heading out to see Agatha.

"I know, I do too, but we can't do anything about it." Sophie seemed happy.

"Hello there, my little forest friends." Sophie said as she got too close to a squirrel. And while that happened the cart full of people passed by and splashed both Amelia and Sophie with mud.

As the cart passed by they were left standing covered in mud in front of their friend, Agatha.

"God, I hate this town." Both Agatha and Sophie said at the same time.

"I do too, but we can't run away to a world that is a wonderful fantasy." Amelia said while laughing and walking ahead of both of them.

Agatha and Sophie looked at each and laughed following the spiritual girl.