Part 24

"Aggie!" Sophie screamed walking to her best friend.

"Your alive?" Sophie asked as they hugged.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"it's okay. I got you." Agatha said.

She pulled away from the hug looking around the room.

"Where's Amelia?" Agatha asked in worried.

Sophie started to sobb.

"Aggie, she's dead." Sophie said crying into Agatha shoulder. Agatha stood there shocked that one of her best friends is dead and she knew who kill her. 

"No! Was it Rafal?" She asked Sophie. Who shocked her head saying yes.

Agatha searched for Amelia until she saw her dead body on the ground. Agatha ran to her and hugged her as she cried.

"No!" Agatha screamed.

"You know, I expected more from a Reader. Surely you know what happens to those who thwart love." Rafal said.

"Love?" Agatha questioned.

"This isn't love. Do you know why Good always wins? Because we fight for eachother, and we care for eachother. That is what Good's love is. Evil only fights for itself. And that is the furthest thing from love on Earth." Agatha said as she walked from Amelia's body to stand beside Sophie.

"Such beautiful words... that have no power or meaning anymore. Now, if you'll please step away from my bride." Rafal said.

"You will never have her, you monster." Agatha said .

"Not as long as I'm alive." Agatha responded.

"Oh, well, as you wish."  Rafal said while he was magically moving the sharp feather  to kill Agatha, but Sophie moved her.

"No! Not Aggie!" Sophie screamed.As she moved the feather pierced Sophie through the heart.

"Sophie!" Agatha screamed running to her friend.

"No! No!" Rafal screamed.

Sophie screams in pain as she took the feather out of her heart. Rafal makes his way walking towards a window seeing that the schools are rebuilding.

"it can't be. Not after all this" Rafal said.

"No.." He said in defeat.

One thing that Rafal didn't know was that Tedros was sneaking behind him planning to kill him once and for all.

But Tedros was stopped. Rafal stopping him with his powers send Tedros flying across the room.

"Did you really think it would be that easy? In my school... In your father's hands, that sword might once have vanquished me. But in the hand of his ridiculous whelp of a son, it is merely an oversized butter knife." Rafal said as he shut the doors and threw Tedros with his force.

Agatha saw Tedros sword and thought of a plan. 

"Sophie... okay I'm gonna place you near Amelia. Okay? I'm gonna do something very quick." Amelia told Sophie in a whisper.

Agatha placed Sophie near her dead sister. Sophie cried while holding onto Amelia's hand knowing that she'll see her sister again.

"You think this tale.. Is about your true love. No... it's about mine. And the power Evil's kiss gave me to kill good's future king." Rafal said as Sophie tried to move Tedros sword with her magic.

"Or the tale of the girls who stopped you." Agatha said.

Sophie screamed of pain as she threw the sword to Agatha. Of course Agatha caught it and slice Rafal in the chest making him die instantly.

"The End..." Agatha said while heavily breathing.

"Oh my god." She said as she saw Sophie and ran to her.

"Hey... Oh my god!  It's okay. Hey. Hi." Agatha said as she hold Sophie close to her.

"Aggie...I'm so sorry for everything."(Sophie)

"Shh. You're fine. You're okay... You're safe now." (Agatha)

"I don't wanna be Evil." Sophie cried as she squeezed her sisters hand. She face Amelia and cried.

Agatha saw this two and she grab both girls hands.

"No, you are not Evil. Neither was Amelia. You're just human." (Agatha)

"As long as I have you."(Sophie)

"We will always have each other."(Agatha)

"You Promise?"(Sophie)

"I Promise."(Agatha)

"I love you, Aggie. You'll always be... my best friend."Sophie said as she took her last breath.

"Hey... Hey. No!"Agatha said as she started to cry holding her two dead best friends.

"No, Please come back." she cried while holding both of their faces.

"I love you too." She kissed Sophie head. 

"I love you also, so much." She turned to face Amelia's body and kiss her head.

As Agatha cried she heard a thumping noise. She put her head on Sophie chest.

"Oh my god..."Agatha said as she hold Sophie face and with that Sophie was back alive.

"Hi... Hi.." Agatha said as she was still sobbing.

"Hi." Sophie said weakly.

Both laughed and hugged until Sophie started to cough.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I hurting you? oh my god... Don't ever do that again." Agatha said.

"Let's go home." Sophie said.

"Yeah." Agatha agreed.

As the two girls stood up they saw something they'll never forget. Amelia...

Sophie and Agatha ran to her body.

" Hey, Amelia. Wake up! Wake up!" Agatha said.

"Aggie, she's gone." Sophie said while sobbing for her sister.

"No, she shouldn't I kissed her head just like yours and you woke up after." Agatha explained.

Both of them looked at each other and gasped.

"Hort!" Both of them said at the same time.