Part 12

–Time skip to Lunch—

As Amelia was walking to the lunchroom she was stopped by Hort.

"Hello, beauty. Mind if I join you." Hort smiled at Amelia.

"Why, yes, I do mind that I would like to sit by my sister instead of you. To see how she is doing after what just happened in class." Amelia replied with a mischievous smirk.

Amelia heard the doors open. On one side Sophie comes barging in past the 'Nevers' that have a horrified look on their faces. Then Agatha walked towards Sophie having an important conversation.

"It seems as if they have forgotten about me." Amelia says as she frowns. She then faces Hort.

"Nevermind, I would love to sit next to you." Amelia said. Leaving Hort with a big smile on his face.

"Well, how has your day been going?" Hort asked.

"I'll be completely honest, Hort. It's horrible. I'm stressing over Sophie and it's like she doesn't even talk to me anymore." Amelia says as she's looking at her sister and best friend talk without her.

Hort grabs Amelia's hands in his and looks at her.

"Listen... Amelia, if they don't want to talk or include you then just stay away from them." Hort said, looking into Amelia's eyes.

Amelia was about to answer when she heard screaming from her sister. Being drag by a dog-headed guard.

Amelia tried to stand to follow Sophie, but Hort grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

"Why would you do that? I have to go help Sophie." She slapped his hand away.

"I didn't want you to get in trouble. You don't know what they do for punishment. It's good not to know. Trust me." Hort explained looking into Amelia's eyes.

Amelia grew weak to her knees.Then she nodded sitting back down and got back to eating her food.

—Time Skip—

Amelia had forgotten something in her dorm, so she went during passing classes. Once she opened the door she saw her sister crying and with half of her hair gone.

"Why is this happening to me?" Sophie asked herself, not knowing that Amelia was in the room.

Amelia starred as she saw her sister in a trance. She didn't know what was happening to Sophie.

Sophie looked behind her then back to the mirror. She walked closer to it.

"Rafal?" Sophie said.

Amelia gasped quietly knowing that was the man that was bothering Sophie. Amelia starred as her sister was still in a trance.

'Drawn by Rafal's words, Sophie decided she would do whatever it took to win Tedros and gain true love's kiss. Although she hadn't seen Amelia hiding wondering what was happening to her beloved sister.'

"Sophie." Amelia spoked just before Sophie got a pair of Scissors.

"Amelia, would you help me? Uhm.. Something changed my mind." Sophie asked.

"Changed your mind on what, Sophie?" Amelia was confused with her sister's behavior.

"Staying." Sophie said while smirking and handing Amelia the Scissors to her.

"Cut!" Sophie demanded.

Amelia looked at her with disbelief, but something was off. Amelia did what she was told like she was forced to do it.

A/N: Sorry, it was a short chapter...