Part 14

The next day Sophie and Amelia caught the attention from both the Nevers and Evers.They both made it to the lunch room. Sophie went on her own to find Tedros and Amelia was trying to find Hort.

Amelia spotted Hort, but then an 'Ever' approached her.

"Well, aren't you a beauty! What's your name?" He asked her.

"Sorry, I'm not supposed to be talking to strangers." Amelia said as she was about to leave, but she felt a tug on her skirt.

"Wait... I'm Tristan!" Tristan said.

"Well, nice to meet you, but I certainly should get to my table. Bye!" She said as she got away from him as possible. She rolled her eyes, annoyed.

She sat with her friends seeing that Sophie was already there.

"And whether Good or Evil, beauty is a full time job." Sophie said, but then was interrupted as a book was slammed on the table.

Agatha stood upon the Nevers.

"We need to talk." She said.

"About?" Sophie asked harshly. Agatha and Sophie faced Tedros and Beatrix laughing at the other table.

"I have it under control." Sophie said smirking.

"I don't think you do." Agatha said as she stared at sophie then saw Amelia who faced the other direction.

" So I'm supposed to take romantic advice from a girl who used to make phlegm sculptures?" Sophie said as all the Never including Amelia started to laugh.

Amelia stopped as Sophie told them all to walk away.

"Amelia... Stay please." Agatha said.

Amelia stared at Sophie who nodded and then faced Hort.

"I'll meet you in a bit." She said smiling at him.

"I'll be waiting." he smirked at her, giving Amelia butterflies.

" Why are you guys acting like this?" Agatha asked both of them.

"Because we're tired of being our pathetic little selves." Sophie answered for her and Amelia.

" The girls who defended me with a frying pan weren't pathetic." Agatha said.

"Well, that was Amelia, not me." Sophie said.

"I don't even know why I'm here. I could be with Hort right now, but no, I have to be the third wheeling again." Amelia said as she stood from the table.

"Bye-bye." Amelia said while waving and smiling to both of the girls.

As Amelia walks out the Lunch room walking along the halls of the School for evil. As she was turning around the corner she got slammed into the wall.

"Why, hello, there cutie." A never said standing very close to her.

"What do you want?" She asked, trying to get out of his grasp.

" You!" He smirked and started kissing her neck.

"Help! Please..." Amelia screamed, but then was met with a big pounce right on her face.

As she fell holding onto her check, the Never came approaching her.

"Be quiet, I could do this fast." The Never said as she tried pushing herself away from him.

When he was about to attack her, but when she closed her eyes nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see Hort on top of the guy punching and kicking him.

When he was done he stood up and kicked him one last time.

"Don't ever go near her again, you understand. Don't touch her! Don't look at her! Don't even breathe the same air as her. If I see you going anywhere near her I'll kill you." Hort told the guys as he grabbed his collar and dropped him.

Hort turned around and was surprised when Amelia came running to him, hugging him.

"You okay?" Hort asked as he lifted Amelia's chin to meet her eyes.

"I am now. Thank you!" Amelia smiled at Hort.

Realizing how close they were, Amelia did something unforgettable.

She leaned in and kissed him.

Hort pulled away. Making Amelia regret what she just did. She turned and was about to walk away, but then a hand grabbed her waist and turned her around.

Hort kissed her back. The kiss was rough and Passionate. Amelia loved every second of it, but she pulled away for air. They put their foreheads together.

" You cannot imagine how long I've wanted to do that." Hort said, chuckling while looking into Amelia's eyes.

"Me too." Amelia said.

With that Hort gave her one last kiss and intertwined their fingers together walking back into the lunch room.