Part 9

"Wake up, despicables!" Amelia woke up to Lady Lesso screaming in the PA. To see Sophie already up and putting on the crown that Agatha made for her.

"Good morning, Soph." Amelia yawned.

"Good morning, sis." Sophie said as she looked at herself in the dirty mirror.

"Guys get up, we've gotta get to class." Amelia said as she rolled her eyes and got changed.

"We're going." Hester groaned as she got ready.

Once they were all done they headed to class.

Once Amelia got to class and chose her desk. Hort came in and ran to the one next to hers.

"Well, good morning precious." Hort tried to be flirty but failed miserably.

"Good morning, Death breath." She laughed at his face. Hort sniffed his breath and laughed with her also.

"Aye... What class is this?" She asked him.

"Oh.. this is ugly class." Hort smiled at her.

"Oh.. lord." Amelia said to herself knowing Sophie wouldn't like this class.

As with that the teacher came rushing in.

"Why do we need to be ugly?" He asked

"Hort! Wake Up!" He said to Hort as he was distracted looking at Amelia.

"Oh, because it makes children cry." hort said.

"Wrong.That's merely a bonus. Reader?Why be revolting and repugnant?" He asked Sophie.

" My question exactly." Sophie responded annoyed.

"Ah, not caring how you look forces you to use your intelligence. Ugliness is freedom." The professor laughs, but then chokes and spits out his tooth hitting hort's head and landing in Sophie's bowl.

"My tooth just fell out. It's disgusting and I don't care. And that is power!" He screamed and laughed. As everyone joined in except Amelia and Sophie.

"Ah, now, prepare to drink up and see how ugly and powerful you can be. Reader!" The professor burps in front of Sophie.

"You're first." He smiled at her.

"No, I don't want to be ugly. It's not who I am." She says as she looks around to the other students.

"Not yet. Hort!" The professor screamed at hort.

"Uh, yes, sir, Professor Manley." He said as he ran off his chair almost tripping.

Hort stood next to Sophie and turned to face Amelia.

"Sorry about this." He laughed and pushed Sophie's head into the nasty liquid.

Everyone laughed, but me.

Sophie picked her head up from the bowl and had mud all over her face. She ran out of the room.

Amelia stood up and walked towards Hort.

"Was that fun?" She smiled at him.

" A little." Hort said while smiling.

"Oh.. How I'm going to enjoy this." She said to him, Hort looked confused at what Amelia just said until she got his head and pushed his head to the liquid.

He looked at her and smiled. Amelia's smile had gone, once she saw the look on hort's face.

He grabbed her bowl and dumped it on her head. Once that happened everyone in the class started to dump the liquid on eachother.

Hort grabbed another bowl and then grabbed Amelia by the waist and dumped on her. She laughed and once she cleared the liquid from her eyes. She realized how close they were.

They stared at each other for a while. As Hort leaned in, Amelia decided it was time for payback.

She starts to lean in, but then puts her finger on his lips and pushes him down. So he fell on the floor.

Everyone laughed, so did he when he realized what she did.

A/N: To make it more of a romantic, I'm going to make a little bit of changes. I hope you enjoy it.