Part 8

"Uh, I told you we'd get her." One of the girls looked at Sophie then at Amelia.

"Let me guess. It's Belle and Anastasia, or Sugarplum and Tinkerbell" Another girl came up and laughed with another one.

" Actually, my name is Sophie and that's my sister, Amelia." Sophie said, trying to be intimidating. Amelia rolled her eyes knowing that the other girls would laugh.

The two girls laughed

"Ah, You two have no manners. Welcome to room 66. I'm Dot, daughter of Robert de Rainault." Dot introduced herself.

"Robert..." Sophie said, confused not knowing who Dot's father was.

"Hello? The Sheriff of Nottingham." One of the girls said.

"It's okay. He's not, like, super famous." Dot said facing Sophie.

"Robin Hood, Sophie." Amelia said. Dot acknowledged this and smiled at Amelia.

"Yeah, who's ever heard of Robin Hood? Learn your history, cream puff" Said another girl facing Sophie. Then faced me and smirked.

"Anyway, that's Anadil and that ray of sunshine is Hester." Dot introduced us to both girls. Amelia smiled at them and they smirked back.

Hester spit towards Sophie and it turned out to be fire sparks.

"You can bunk next to me, Sophie. Amelia, you can bunk next to  Hester." Dot said.

I nodded.

"Those are funny names for villains." Dot said.

"Oh, please. She's so not a villain. The other one yeah." Hester said.

"Of course I'm not. Look at me. Do I look like a witch, or a troll? Or some disgusting old hag?" Sophie said, pointing to a framed picture of a witch.

Hester looked pissed and walked closer to Sophie.

"That hag is my mother." Hester said.

"Wow, Sophie. What a way to make a good first impression." Amelia said to herself.

The three girls walked towards Sophie as they all opened the doors to the balcony.

"I'm sure your mother's beautiful on the inside. I just have to get to the other school. I'm Good." Sophie explained.

"Yeah, at disguising your Evil." Anadil said.

"I'm not evil." Sophie said.

"Let's settle this with science." Hester said as she grabbed Sophie from the neck and pushed her at the edge of the balcony. This made Amelia come to jump to save her sister, but Anadil stopped her.

"If she's Good, the fairies will catch her when she falls, but if she smashes on the rocks in a gruesome, skull -splintering death, She's Evil." Hester explained.

"The second one. Do the second one." Anadil said as she held Amelia.

"No, don't you dare." Amelia screamed trying to get out of Anadil's grasp.

"But she is a villain. She just doesn't know it yet." Dot says, trying to convince Hester.

"No, I'm good." Sophie said.

"Aw, she whines like an Ever. Smells like an Ever. Has hair like an Ever. or had." Hester said while grabbing her knife.

Amelia got mad and kicked Anadil in the stomach, she got the knife from Hester and put it near her neck.

"You touch my sister again and we're gonna have problems." Amelia said as she held Hester.

Everyone was in shock and Hester feared what she saw. Amelia's eyes had turned to a glowing red and her voice deepened more. (Oh.. Plot twist.)

"Now we're gonna have problems?." Amelia said to Hester. Hester shuddered with fear and shook her head.

"Good." Amelia said as she threw the knife off the balcony and returned to the room.

Hester stared at Sophie with hate.

Amelia decided to go get dressed for bed and once she returned she didn't see Sophie anywhere.

"Dot, Where's Sophie?" She asked Dot.

"I don't know, she just ran out of the room." Dot said

Amelia nodded and headed to her bed.

"Hey, how did you do that?" the three girls asked Amelia.

"Do what?" Amelia was confused.

" You know your eyes turned red and your voice grew deeper like a demon." Hester said to the confused girl.

"I don't know. I guess it just happened." Amelia shrugged.

"Truce..." Both Anadil and Hester said. Hester sticks her hand out for Amelia to shake.

"Truce." Amelia smirked as she shaked Hesters hand. They all laughed and got ready to go to bed.

Amelia wondered before she went to sleep 'Where did Sophie go?' She shrugged it off and knew she would see her tomorrow.

 Hopefully...