Part 4

As Agatha walked through the crowd of people. Sophie and Amelia were heading to get some green fringe, they spoke about an important topic.

"Sophie, do you ever wonder if there is a place out there where we feel like we belong?" Amelia asked her sister as they gave the money to the guy that sold the fringe.

"I mean yeah, lia. I mean someday we could get out of this stupid town. I hope soon." Sophie said as they passed by an alley.

"Hold up, I think I heard something." Amelia says as she walks into the alley. She stops seeing a guy that was crowding Agatha against the wall with a knife pointing at her.

Amelia gestured for Sophie to be quiet. She got a pan and moved as close and silently as possible. When the man was about to strike Agatha. Amelia slammed the pan onto his head and was knocked unconscious.

"You know, I seriously doubt there are any decent people in Gavaldon." Sophie said coming behind Amelia. Listening to what the guy was saying to their friend.

"Hey you okay?" Amelia reached out to Aggie to check if she was okay.

"Yeah, and thanks, that was really cool." Aggie said as Amelia bowed sarcastically.

"Lets... Let's get out of here." Aggie said, rushing the two girls out and heading to Deauville's.

"Oh.. hope they have good stuff." Amelia said as she opened the doors to her favorite place.

"Oh... but don't you guys gotta get home?" Aggie said, but the two girls ignored her.

"Cmon. Let's see if she's got something good." Sophie said entering while giggling.

We saw Mrs. Deauville walked out from back with a box of books.She looked like she needed help, so all of the girls did help out.

"Ah...My favorite readers.Good thing you stopped by. We had a big delivery yesterday."

"Any Ghost stories?" Aggie was into all of that while Amelia and Sophie were looking for fairytale books."Yes, a few interesting-looking ones."

"Any new fairy tales?" Amelia asked with her hands under her chin.

"Nothing you haven't read a thousand times before, girls. But I did spot some very interesting older editions in there. Look, look, dig around." Mrs. Deauville said as she walked in front of us fixing some boxes onto their shelves.

"Okay, this might sound crazy, but do you guys ever think about branching out of your comfort zone?Maybe, like, stop reading little kids' books?" Agatha asked both girls. Amelia rolled her eyes and kept searching.

"To 'The Blood of the Homunculus?'I'm good, thanks." Sophie asked, all confused as she grabbed the book that Aggie had in her hand.

"Give me Cinderella any day." Sophie said as she grabbed 'The Beauty and The Beast' book for her sister.Which smiled as a thank you.

"Just look at the dresses in here." Sophie skims through the book.

"Forget about the dresses, think about the romance that there is." Amelia says as she disagrees with her sister.

"Ah, you found it.Just look at the embossing." Mrs. Deauville comes in front of us showing us what she was excited about.

"Who's S.G.E?" Sophie asked.

"Not who, what. The School for Good and Evil. Don't tell me you've never heard of it." She looks at us in disbelief.

"Where is it?" Amelia asks as she also grows curious about this subject.

"No one knows.Another time, another world.But legend has it. It's where the true story behind every great fairy tale begins. The 'School for Good' trains the heroes. The 'School for Evil, the villains. Or so they say." Mrs. Deauville informs us of this magical place, but it seems that Agatha wasn't as interested as Amelia and Sophie.

"The people in insane asylums, you mean." Agatha asked as she rummaged through a book.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that.Twenty years ago, a girl named Leonora was taken from our village under a blood-red sky.Many believe that the school wanted her for some reasons." Mrs. Deauville explained to us.

"What happened to her?" Sophie asked.

"No one knows. She was never heard from again." he walked to the front of the shop.

"That is one way to get out of this town. Do they ever accept new students?" Amelia asked.

"You're joking, right?'" Aggie laughed at Amelia.

Both of the girls that night have written a letter hoping that the School for good and evil. Would accept both of them in the good school. Amelia wanted to get out of this town. Even if it costs leaving her family and friends.

Sophie seemed to have the same plan as her. " Sophie, do you think we are making a mistake?" Amelia looked at her sister. She seemed like she was about to cry.

"No, I don't think we are making a mistake. This is good for both of us." "Yeah." Both of the girls agreed to send the letters.

— The next morning—

Amelia and Sophie have written a letter to Agatha stating why they shouldn't be there.

"Please be real." Amelia said. Both girls looked at each other and then at the crowns that Agatha had made for them since they were kids.

They both left the tree and headed to school. Hoping it would be there last day being in the horrid place of Gavaldon.