Part 10

Once Amelia got cleaned up, She headed to the lunch room.

"Amelia!" She saw Agatha and Sophie call to her from a table. Amelia started to head to their table, but was pulled to a table full of Nevers.

She sat in between Hester and Hort. Hort kept staring at her while she ate some soup.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at me while I eat?" Amelia said as she put her spoon down.

"Yes..." Hort said all dreamily.

Amelia got uncomfortable and Dot noticed.

"Hort, leave the poor girl alone." Dot said as she got Amelia and made her sit between her and Hester.

"Thanks, Dot." She smiled at Dot.

"No problem." Dot Said

"Why is he like that?" Amelia asked as she started at Hort.

"I don't know, you're the first he's been like that with.It is weird." Dot said.

"Isn't it obvious, somebody fancies Amelia." Hester giggled.

Amelia thought about what Hester said. For some reason she smiled at the thought of Hort liking her. 'Stop it, Amelia! You do not like Hort.' She thought to herself.

She lost her thought once she saw her sister kiss a random boy.

She stood up and walked toward Sophie. She yanked her by the arm and took her outside.

"What was that?" Amelia asked.

"What?" Sophie said.

"Oh don't act dumb, Sophie. You kissed that boy. Why?" Amelia wanted to know.

"Relax, I need to get my true love's kiss, so I can move into the other school." Sophie smiled at Amelia.

"You wanna leave?"Amelia said.

"Of course, I do. I don't belong here Amelia, but you do." Sophie said.

"What?"Amelia asked, confused.

"You belong there. You made new friends. I'm not gonna take that away from you." Sophie said, smiling at her sister.

" I thought we were gonna do this together." Amelia shakes her head and goes back in the lunch room sitting next to Hort.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked. I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, I am." I looked into his eyes meaning it. Of course I'm mad Sophie said we'll do this together and now she wants to move.

—-Time Skip to the next day—

"Every villain has a special talent they can hone into a powerful weapon to defeat theri nemesis." Lady Lesso explained.

"What's a nemesis?" Hort asked.

"You idiot!" Amelia said as she face palmed herself to hort's stupid question.

"Your archenemy. Your story will not end until one of you is destroyed. Now, I want you to dazzle me with whatever you believe your unique talent to be." Lady Lesso said, smiling wickedly.

"Hort, you're first." She slammed her cane on his desk.

"Well, I've been working on my werewolf powers in hex class. Watch this!"He said. He concentrated on something and shaked. One tiny body hair appeared on his chest.

Anabil clapped and Amelia laughed. Lady Lesso turned to Amelia.

"What about you, Reader?" She started at Amelia.

"What about me, Lady Lesso?" Amelia smiled as she talked back.

"You're up!" SHe slammed her cane on Amelia's desk.

"Okay." Amelia stood up and took deep breaths trying to concentrate on her power. She felt an energy source and once she opened her eyes.

Everyone see's fire from her fingers. She stares at Lady Lesso with her red eyes. While Lady Lesso stared at her with an impressed look on her face.

"Very good." Lady Lesso said

"I know." Amelia sat down smiling, but she didn't know that Hort was looking at her with admiration.

"Dot?" She walked to Dot's desks. As Dot lifts her head.

"Please tell me you can do better than Hort." Lady Lesso said.

"Watch me." Dot concentrates by putting her hand on the desk. She turns her desk into chocolate. She takes a piece off and eats it.

"Is it poisoned?"Lady Lesso asks.

"It... could be." Dot says a bit scared.

"It's better than a stray hair, but not as good as fire fingers. We can work with that" Lady Lesso laughed and walked away from Dot.

"Sophie..."