Part 26

As the three best friends and Tedros stood in front of the portal.

"It's defintely best if we go." Sophie said holding onto Amelia's hand.

"Aggie, if you want to stay here with Tedros, I understand." Sophie said.

Agatha looked back at Tedros 

" I'll take care of your mom. It would be my honor." Sophie said.

"Thank you, Sophie." Agatha said. Agatha then went to go give Tedros a kiss.

Amelia felt heartbroken her best friend is staying with her love.

"But I can't leave my friend." Agatha said to tedros making both Amelia and Sophie look back and Agatha.

"Thank you, tedros for eanting to change. I hope we'll see each other again someday." Agatha said as she reached both of her friends.

As they were going to enter the portal Amelia stpped back making the girls look back at her.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, but I can not just leave Hort. I do want to go with you, but I want to stay with him." Amelia said as she cried.

Both Sophie and Agatha starred at each other then back at Amelia.

"Then go to him." Sophie said.

"What?..." Amelia said confused.

"Go to him. You love him. We won't get in the way from you true love." Agatha said. 

"Really?" Amelia said as both Sophie and Agatha nodded their head crying knowing that their sister isn't going back with them.

"I love you two so much." Amelias said as she hugged them.

"And I will miss you." She said crying.

"We will miss you too." Sophie said as they pulled away.

"We love you, Amelia." Agatha said making Amelia shutter a tear.

Amelia watched as they both waved at her and entered the portal. She turned to face Tedros and he hugged her. 

"We'll see them again... soon." Tedros said to Amelia.

Amelia didn't think much of what she said she pulled away and ran to the Never castle. 

As she pushed the doors she saw all the Nevers and once they saw her it was hectic. They asked her a bunch of questions. Hester, Anadil, and Dot gave her a big hug and once they moved out the way Hort appeared.

"Amelia...." Hort whispered.

Amelia ran to her love and gave him a kiss.

"I thought you went with Agatha and Sophie." Hort said.

"I changed my mind... I wanted to stay here with you and they allowed it." Amelia said.

"But won't you miss them?" Hort asked.

"Yes, I will miss them, but I get to stay here with you. You're my True Love and I am never leaving you again." Amelia said as he leaned in to kiss her.

They pulled away putting their heads together.

"Promise, you won't leave me." Hort said.

"I Promise." Amelia said..