Part 3

'Fortunately, they had each other. A friendship between three different girls might have seemed unlikely, but theirs was a special bond...'

—-6 years ago—-

'Forged at an early age. For it was the death of both Amelia and Sophie's mother, the person who loved them both the most...'

"Always remember how special you are. You're gonna change the world someday. Then you'll live happily ever after." Said the girls mother.

' That brought her a friend who loved her even more.'

"Who's there?" said a young sophie.

"I... I made these for you. Both of you." Agatha spoke and turned around to meet a young Amelia with a flower crown in her hand.

"I'm sorry about your mom." young Agatha smiled to both the young girls.

'And it was beneath the village wishing tree that they sealed a bond they knew would last a lifetime.'

AGGIE

+

SOPHIE

+

AMELIA

Forever

—-Present Day—-

"Like, for literally the hundredth time, no." Agatha said rolling her eyes to Amelia

"It wouldn't have to be a whole makeover." Amelia tried to beg her way to give Agatha a makeover since the beginning of the year.

"We could just do a cucumber eye mask. Maybe a pumice scrub for your pores." Sophie tried to convince.

"Hey, ugly." Denis came over to our table. He then looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes as he tried to flirt with me.

"Hey Princess." I looked at him and stuck my finger into my mouth and pretended to gag.

"Aren't you gonna answer him?" Agatha asked Sophie.

"Not her, you. Eric says you put a hex on him." Denis stepped away.

"Who's Eric?" Sophie asked me in a small whisper as I laughed and shrugged, not knowing who Eric is.

"We've been in the same class for eight years." supposedly "Eric" answered in disbelief.

"He says you looked at him weird. And now he's feeling all itchy." Denis was annoyed.

"I'm sorry, that sounds more like a hygiene issue." Agatha said, causing Amelia to smirk.

"Seriously? Lice, anyone?" Sophie said.

"Ew..." Amelia scrunched her eyebrows in disgust after hearing that statement.

"Hey, shut up!" Eric said angrily

"You tell them to shut up, and I'll beat you to your grave." Amelia said while standing up from her seat. Giving both boys death glares.

"You three think you're better than us, but really, you're just a prig and a pig."Denis says.

The girls dramatically pretended to be hurt.

Amelia gets close to Denis' face. "What did you just call my sister and best friend?"

"I called them a pig and a pig. I would like to finish this some other time princess." Denis walks away smiling at me.

"Freaks."

"And I'm eric!"

Are the last things we heard until they were out of our sight. The girls giggle as they get up and Amelia feels disgusted this is the eighth time Denis tried to get together with her.

"You know, I think he likes you, Amelia." Sophie stated.

"Who, Eric?" Agatha questioned

"I'm sorry, there's a Eric." I said, making the girls laugh.

The three girls stood up finishing their lunches to go buy things for their mothers. Finally!

"Oh, I... I need to pick up some hemlock from Mrs. Fisher for my mom." Agatha announced.

"We gotta get some green fringe anyway. We'll meet you at deauville.'' Sophie grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Aggie.

"Wait, no, Sophie, Amelia, I...

"Okay, cool." she sighed as she walked away.