Part 7

—- Time skip—-

After Sophie filled Amelia up with information and found a dress for Sophie they both decided to head where everyone else is.

Everyone was staring at Sophie in disgust.

"What are you all looking at?" Amelia said with a glare which made everyone look away.

"Wait, Sophie! Amelia!" Agatha said, running towards them.

"Aggie." Both of the girls screamed as the friends were reunited once again.

"They gave you a gown." Was the first thing Sophie had said.

"Sit down and shut up, Readers!" The dog headed guard had told both girls to sit.

"And stay there." The dog headed guard forcefully pushed the girls to sit down. Amelia bumped shoulders with someone.

"Hey, me again." Hort said as Amelia rolled her eyes.

"You, again." Amelia said while putting a sarcastic smile on her face.

"My father told me not to talk to readers. He says they're bad luck." Hort said while getting up too close to Amelia's face.

"Well, you should listen to your father and leave me alone or else you would receive bad luck." Said Amelia all cheerfully.

" Haha.. Your funny. You probably read about my father, Captain hook? He's got a pretty awesome ship." Hort said while chuckling.

"Wow, daddy's got a nice ship. Hm... impressive. What do you have?" Amelia said, annoyed.

"I have this. Do you want a bite? It's nice and putrid." Hort said as he put the "food" close to Amelia's face, making her gag.

"No, thanks." Amelia decided to pay attention to what Sophie was doing, but music started to irrupt.

Amelia saw both Lady Lesso and a woman that's wearing a lot of gold.

"Welcome, first-year students! I am Professor Dovey, Dean of the School for Good." Professor Dovey said.

Once she had finished all the princesses started to chant "Evers" repeatedly.

"And I'm Lady Lesso, Dean of the School for Evil." Lady Lesso stepped up.

Now, the 'Nevers' started to repeatedly say "kill you" to the 'Evers'. Amelia and Sophie looked at each other in fear.

"There's no boys in the School for Good?" Sophie asked Hort.

"Ugh, there's plenty. Get ready to be nauseous" He seemed annoyed.

The dean for the school of good got everyone's attention with the help of her staff.

"As per tradition, the winning school from last year... Us again. Imagine that! Will now grace us all with a display of their chivalrous talents. Gentlemen!" Said Professor Dovey.

With that the doors opened and all you see are two rows of boys. All the girls from the School for Good cheered and screamed for them.

"What a bunch of losers." Hort said.

"Oh.. my." Sophie said as she said them with admiration.

The school for evil booed as the princes did their little show.

Everyone stopped when they heard a whistle and focused one a guy that was on the balcony.

"If you boys are finished with dance class, maybe you'd like to have a real fight." He said as he swinged off the balcony.

"Oh no!" Hort said

"What do you say?" Said the mysterious boy.

"Who... is... that?" Sophie asked Hort.

"It's Tedros." A girl screamed, making Amelia's ears hurt.

" His dad was king, so of course he has to have his own stupid entrance." Hort explained

"That is stupid." Amelia rolled her eyes. Which made Hort smile at her.

The princes had a little fight show until Tedros was the last standing.

"I don't know what the big deal about owning a round table is, anyway." Hort said, looking at Amelia.

"His father was King Arthur?" Amelia asked.

"Yawn..." "Wow." Hort and Sophie said at the same time.

"Nice work fellas." He said smiling while the other princes were groaning on the floor.

"Let's see how you do in a real fight, pretty boy. Prepare to die." Said a boy from our side. A cyclops behind him stood up and walked to Tedros in the middle.

The cyclops took the axe from the dog headed guard. He was about to run at Tedros, but he took a sword out and a source of energy made the cyclops fly across the room.

"Oh, come on! Foul! Anybody! He's got a magical sword. How is that fair?" Hort was complaining to Amelia. Who rolled her eyes at him.

" That's Excalibur." Sophie said.

The axe turned and was lit up with fire. This caught Amelia's attention. Now the fight was turning out good. Tedros looked like he was losing, until he made the Cyclops lose balance and the axe cut through the cyclops arm.

Tedros got a rose and was about to throw it to a princess, but he turned and looked at Sophie. He ended up getting distracted and threw it to Agatha.

"In these two schools, we will take away any confusion and make your souls as pure as possible. Pure Good-" "Or, Pure Evil." Lady Lesso interrupted Professor Dovey.

"Future heroes and villains, you have been chosen, to protect and maintain the balance between Good and Evil. For if that balance is ever compromised." Professor Dovey explained.

"I don't think we need to get into that just now with our new friends, do we?" An older man said.

"It's such a happy first day. Let's not be downers, hmm?" he smiled at Professor Dovey as she gasped.

"Besides, I'm sure this new class will perform exceptionally well and like your parents before you, you are all here because the world of story needs great heroes and villains to teach the people of the outside world to make choices and find their ways. So, obey the rules, study hard, and remember, the Storian only chooses the very best of our students for their own adventure." The older man finished his speech.

"But what if we've been dropped into the wrong school?" Sophie said as she stood up.

" Or there's been a mistake and we need to go home immediately?" Agatha followed with Sophie.

"There are no mistakes in the School for Good and Evil, so.. Have a nice semester." And with that the Older man had left.

All the students went to their assigned dormitories with out saying another word.

"Sophie, what was that?" Amelia followed Sophie to their assigned dorm.

"Uh.. I'm trying to get us to the School for good. We are good Amelia. We don't belong here." Sophie said as we were looking for their dorm.

"Well, I think that this place is cool." Amelia said as they walked through the doors to face three other girls.