Part 21

They all have went back to dancing.

Amelia was having so much fun with her friends and dancing with her love.Until she saw Agatha in the middle of the dance room.

Amelia chuckles as she stares at Agatha and then turns around to  see Sophie. She walks to her sister and took her hand.

Amelia and Sophie walked to Agatha.

"My dear 'Nevers'! Sophie shouted. 

Everyone stopped dancing and faced Sophie and Amelia.

"We have guests." Sophie said as Amelia laughed.

"How should we greet them?" Amelia said.

"We'll kill em!" Hort shouted.

All the Never cheered.

"Just leave them alone!" Agatha shouted making Amelia sneer at her.

"Sophie, Amelia, please. They were just scared you were going to attack them." Agatha said.

"Now, why would we ever do that?" Sophie said while lifting Amelia's arm and heading towards Agatha.

"That would be such an Evil thing to do." Amelia said while smiling.

Sophie used her magic dragging Agatha towards them.

"Let's show them how Good we really are. Shall we, sis." Sophie asked Amelia.

"Oh we shall." Amelia laughed making the other Nevers laugh as well.

"Let's dance." Sophie said as she grabbed Agatha. Allowing Amelia to run to Hort  while smiling.

The Evers have broken the door while shooting.

Amelia smirked as she saw both Tedros and Percy. She waved at Percy with a evil smile.

"Everybody say hello to our guests. Here's some party favors, boys." Sophie said while using her blood magic to summon fire.

"Draw!" Tedors yelled to the princes making them pulled their bow and arrows.

"Tedros, It's a trick." Agatha said.

"Kill the witch! Fire!" Tedros yelled.

Sophie used her Blood magic  to turn the arrows to  daisies. Making Amelia giggle. As she put on in her hair.

" Well, now. If Evil attacks and Good defends, then it would appear that good has become evil and Evil has become good. Oh, so Good." Sophie said as all the Nevers started to laugh.

All the Nevers have transformed into different attire. Laughing while staring at the Evers. Amelia's black dress has turned into a light blue dress.

Amelia cheers as Sophie tranforms back into her natural beauty.

All the Never had changed. 

As tedros came walking to Sophie. Agatha screamed.

"Get out Tedros."

Axes came flying to Tedros.

"Teddy, we have so much to talk about. You and your little army just tried to kill a roomful of innocent people." Sophie said while walking towards him.

"Now that is quites Evil indeed. Won't you say so, Percy." Amelia came walking beside Sophie.

Amelia laughed as she saw all of the princes including Percy and Tedros start to change. Screaming in pain. They all changed.

"Looks like someone's been auditing Uglification." Sophie said making Amelia chuckle.

Tedros came taking out his sword charing to Sophie.Amelia step up into front of Sophie ready to protect her sister letting fire come out of her hands.

"No!" Agatha shouted. She then turned facing both Amelia and Sophie.

"Please, guys. You have to stop this!" Agatha told them.

"It's too late." Amelia said smiling.

"They attacked. Now we defend." Sophie said getting ready to fight the group of princes.

Sophie closed all doors. All nevers were grabbing weapons  and some where getting their magic ready.

Amelia laughed as her hand lit up on fire. She stared at Percy who looked like he was ready to finish her off.

All the evers screamed and headed toward the Nevers. Amelia blasted the first three Evers with Fire.

Everyone started to fight...

"Stop." Agatha tried reasoning with everyone.

Amelia went with Dot.

Arrows flashed to them, but Amelia burned them shooting them to some other Ever from the back.

"Who wants some chocolate?" Dot asked while Amelia lit the chocolate on fire. Dot throw it to Tedros making both of the girls laugh.

An arrow shoot from behind Amelia missing. Making her turn around to see it was Percy.

He came running at her. She stayed still smiling at him. Until she blasted him with some fire.

"We would have been good together." Percy said to Amelia.

"Keep dreaming, Pan." Amelia laughed. Blasting him again with her fire.

They fought over and over until some ever grabbed her from behind.

Hort saw this,  he came punching the other Ever.

As Percy stood up. Hort grabbed Amelia and kissed her in front of Percy.

"I guess I got the girl, Mate." Hort said before kicking Percy in the head knocking him out. Amelia laughed as she kissed Hort.

"Come on, let's get back to the fun." Amelia said running off. She blasted a couple of Evers.

Until She saw Tedros go to Sophie. She blasted him with fire, but he dodged it. Amelia signaled Hort to hurt Tedros.

"Coming, my love!" Hort said making Amelia blush.

Hort brutally hit tedros with a weapon.

"Whoo! That felt wonderful. Been dying to do that all semester." Hort said side hugging Amelia. Both were laughing until some ever came running their way.

Without moving. Amelia looked at Hort while smiling moving one finger and blasting them with fire.

"God damn... I love you." Hort said amazed by Amelia.

"I love you too." Amelia said kissing him.

"Okay.. go!" Amelia told him.

She went to go find her sister... Let's see what happens next.