{Yoh asakura x Reader} -Fluff

I was sweeping the kitchen before someone bursts through the door, I turned around quickly, getting ready to activate my over soul to fight. "Oh, just you guys." I said, becoming relieved. It was Ryo, manta, and Yoh. "Hey guy's." I greeted them. "Yo! How's it going y/n."  Ryo responded with  that accent of his. "Good." I replied, walking closer to them. "Hey y/n!" Manta said, as happy as ever. "Hey manta!" I replied, giving him a smile.

"What's up with yoh?" I asked, he was sulking with his head down using his hair to cover his face. "Oh him? Yeah, he's sad he couldn't save someone again. You  know how he gets when it doesn't work out." Manta replied. "Okay, well you guys can head to the kitchen, ryo can you make something to eat while I take to yoh?" I asked him. He nodded his head and walked to the kitchen with manta. I walked over to yoh, lifting his head up. "C'mon love, it'll be okay, you can't save everyone." I tried to comfort him.

He slithered his arms around my waist, then pulled me closer to him. "I know, it's just.. I wish I can save everyone.. give them a second chance.." He vented. I nodded my head showing i understood, and placed my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair, before kissing my forehead. "I've missed you, I hate not getting to be around you." He stated. I looked up at him to see his normal happy face again. I let out a soft chuckle. "It's funny how you can go from sad to happy so quickly Yoh." I joked. 

He rubbed the back of his neck making a dumbfounded face. I placed a soft, yet quick kiss on his lips, which left him red, and he used his hair to cover his face again. "Why don't i come on the next adventure with you guys, would that make you feel better?" I asked. He thought about it for a second, be  for saying, "Hm, Yeah! That'd be so much fun Y/n! Then i wouldn't miss you so much!" He made a cheesy smile afterwards. "YAY!" I jumped up and down. 

     "Aye you 2 love birds come help us in the kitchen?" Ryo said, peeking his head out through the kitchen door. "RYOO YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!!" I yelled, then took a flip flop i found from off the ground, and started chasing him around the house with it. I could hear manta and yoh laughing from the other room. 

God, do I love yoh.