{Horo Horo x reader} Pt 2

Horo horo's pov:

I just walked out the house, she screamed and yelled, and pushed me away. I never meant to hurt her, I swear. I just thought she didn't mind me going out. I can see now I was greatly wrong. 'I'll head to yoh's house, and ask him and Anna what to do. 

                                                                          -Time skip-

I knocked on yoh's door, he answered. "Hey horo horo! What brings you here? Where's y/n?" He asked, peeking his head out the door and looking around. "Oh, yeah about that.." I mumbled. " Can I come in? I need some advice." I asked. "Oh yeah sure, come on." He replied, moving out the way to give me some room to walk in. "Where's anna?" I inquired. "Oh anna? Yeah she's in the other room with ryu trying to get him to cook. I nodded my head showing I understood. "Me and y/n broke up." I mumbled to him, while going to sit down. 

         "You guys what??? How?? Y'all were so perfect for eachother!" Yoh screamed, causing Ryu and Anna to walk out the kitchen and come towards us. "Yup, we did." I spoke, trying not to fall apart in front of them. "What's all this ruckus?" Anna asked, walking up to us with ryu not too far behind. 

"Me and y/n broke up." I said again, this time letting some tears fall down. "What!" She screamed, causing ryu to jump. "Yep. It's o-over.." I cried. "What'd you do kiddo?" Ryu asked.  "I d-don't really know. She said it was because I left her all the time, but I don't understand." I responded to his question Out of nowhere anna smacked me, leaving a red mark on my cheek. I placed my hand on my cheek and looked at her. "You dummy!! You don't leave girls alone, especially when you're dating them!! They're very clingy! Everyone knows that!!" Anna screamed at me. Yoh rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't." Yoh said. "Not the time yoh." Anna stated. 

"Oh, I didn't know. How do I get her back though? As if she'd want me again." I stuttered, "Ofcourse she would dummy. Bring her flowers and apologize. Then after that I want you to spend as much time with her as possible, you got that?!" Anna explained, while somewhat yelling. "Yeah, I got it." I responded getting up and walking out the house to go and make everything right with y/n again. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anna knowing how she was but she gave some pretty damn good advice.

 ( You and horo horo got back together and everything was made right, and you were happy and not sad anymore and he spent more time with you. )- I'm too lasy to right the rest