Lyserg (cheater) X Reader

Music video at the top!

I let out a deep sigh, it's me and Lyserg's 3 year anniversary. I'm pretty excited to show him what I got for him. It's a golden 24k gold, embeded ring. I had it custom made, to represent my love for him.  I began to skip down the hall heading to our shared bedroom in our shared house, excited to show him what I got for him. I stopped infront of our bedroom door, because I heard noises, as if he was in there with someone else.

"Lyserg..?" I whispered, creaking open the door. 

The ring that was once grasped inbetween my hand, fell to the floor. 

The room filled with tension. 

"Lyserg, what's going on here??" I cried, tears began streaming down my face, one by one. "It's not what it  looks like!!" He screamed back, but I knew exactly what was going on. He was in bed, with his coworker. I fell to my knees on the floor and he swiftly began to run toward me. "Don't come any closer!" I screamed.

"Maybe you just weren't good enough." His coworker smirked. "You stay out of this!" Lyserg abruptly yelled. 

"God I could try....to  be the one..to be the one.." I mumbled, my life was crumbling within a few seconds. I didn't know what to think, say or feel. 

"Just get out, both of you." I stated, bring my arms around my knees.