(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ { Y/n x Hao} Request ♥

"Hurry up," I spoke to Big guy Bill, we were told to go and bring Hao something. "What do you think I'm doing?" He yelled, this pissed me off. I don't allow people to disrespect me, unless it's Hao. I shot him a glaring look, the moonlight shining into my eyes nothing but gloom and desair coming from my eyes. "Oh so scary, I'm shaking in my  boots." He chuckled to himself. "You think your so tough? Why don't we 1v1, I promise I'll go easy." I teased, running my hands through my hair, obviously showing I was soooooo  scared. "You wanna play like that? Fine then." He responded, showing off his muscles. I wasn't impressed at all. "We all know someone without feelings won't stan a chance against me." He laughed to himself. "Feelings are for the weak, and useless human beings. That'll prove correct after I beat you to a pulp." My monotone voice said.

    I grabbed my weapon, which was a double weilded scythe, and interwined my over soul with it. Big guy bill did the same thing with his. "Why don't we get this started?" He said, about to come at me then Hao came out of nowhere. "I told you guys to get me something, not play games like idiots." He claimed, he sounded almost furious.  But I didn't care. I couldn't take my eyes off his long, lucious locks of hair, his brwn orbs, his structered jaw line, everything about him was perfect. Everytime I see him, I feel something, I can't put my finger on it since I've never felt like this  before. "Y/n?" Hao called out to me, I was still in my unconsious gaze. 

    He ran his hand through his hair, lifting his jacket a bit to the point I can see his chest and abs. "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry." I  blurted out, this man does something to me, something I can't  describe, Opacho had randomly spawned next to him, I don't know how, but I think of her as my little sister. "Hey y/n!" She called out to me. "Hi." I responded, still in my normal monotone voice. Hao looked down at her, then back up at me and Bill. "Whatever, just grab your things and follow me, we have somewhere to be right now." He demanded. I nodded my head, and grabbed my weapon and bag I brought with me. The back was f/c with a few desighns one it, not to much though, I don't like drawing attention to myself. 

Big guy bill made a 'tch' sound with his mouth, "How come you get to run things Hao, I think I should be in charge. After all I am, Big guy Bill." He explained, getting aggrivated at Hao. Hao turned around and looked at him, with a deadly stare blazing through his eyes. "Stay in your fucking place Bill." Hao said, I had never seen him so mad before, he's always been normal Hao, the happy or calm Hao. Opacho had shivered when he said that, taking a few steps back, but still staying near him.  Within a few seconds he turned around and looked at me, with a smile on this face how'd he change it so fast?? I don't know what  this man's doing to  me, but I kinda like it. "You know, y/n it'd be nice for you to smile once and a while, you'd look pretty," He stated, putting a hand on my left shoulder.  He tilted his head to the side as he smiled, the wind moving his hair back and forth. "oh, well emotions & feelings are for the weak. It shows your weakness, and I am NOT weak." I said, moving his hand off my shoulder.

     In reality I wanted him to touch me, I wanted him to want to touch me, I want him near me at all times, I want to keep him safe. But we all know "wants" Are something you can't have. "No need to be all cold, y/n." He huffed, walking over to big guy bill to tell him something. Big guy Bill, nodded his head at Hao, then picked Opacho up and  left the room. I raised an eyebrow, due to being confused, and looked back at Hao, he was walking closer.  "Hao?-" Before I could say anything he kissed me, that warm feeling inside got even warmer when his lips touched mine. This feeling I had was  Irresisitable. I kissed back, putting my arms around his neck, and he slithered his arms around my waist, pulling us even closer together. Our lips departed sadly, but I will never forget that kiss.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to.." He bagan. "No no! I-I liked it, a lot actually, I've had this warm fuzzy feeling inside for a while now, and when you kissed me, it got stronger, I don't know how to describe just the way it feels." I tried to explain. "Y/n, that feeling is called, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮,  and.. I love you too." All this time, I've felt love for him, Love, the perfect way to say it. I think I love, love.