{ʜᴀᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ🍋 ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ🍋}

Everyone in this book is aged up to 18+. Hao is 21, and you are 20, and Anna is 22. WARNINGGGG: This is very smutty, and LOTS of lemon. SO if your not prepared I suggest you click on another oneshot, and this is gonna be long because i added it a SHIT TON of details. Also there's use of cuss words too so bewareeee. This is Requested too.

        "Ugh, so what should I get him for our anniversary??" I groaned. It's me and Hao's anniversary, and I've been so busy that I don't even know what to get him. Luckily, he's not home at the moment, he's with his friends so I've got some time left to think. "ANNA HELP ME!!" I yelled frantically pacing back and forth. "Y/n I'm thinking! What does Hao like?" She asked. I bit my lip and responded, "I don't know, me." I jokingly said. "That's it!!! Y/n you should get him lingerie!" She screamed, jumping out of her seat. "Anna?? Are you crazy?? We haven't even had sex before, I'm not ready for that!" I exclaimed, but the thought of it was nice.

       "Exactly Y/n, this is the perfect time for it, what's better then doing it on your anniversary? Plus, Hao would definitely enjoy it." She explained, moving her hands in motions as she spoke. "FINE! But will you help me find a pretty piece of lingerie, we can go to Victoria's secret!" (just pretend they had the mall and stuff cs ik they didn't have many stores in their time lol but js pretend) "Ofcourse y/n! C'mon, we're on a time limit!"

-Time skip, your at the mall now in victoria secret -

"There's so many choices, what should I choose? Maybe this red one, or this black one?" I said, being very indecisive. "Choose the red one, it's beautiful and his favorite color." Anna responded holding up a beautiful laced red lingerie, that was see through top to bottom. "Perfect anna!"

-Time skip, lmfao im lazy, your at your shared house with hao now-

I adjusted the last candle i set down on the table, and began spreading roses from the front door to the bedroom leading it all the way to our shared bed. The house was fully decorated with candles, roses, and the table had a beautiful lace red table cloth on it to finish it off. "Finally done." I mumbled to myself, and right then is when I heard the front doorknob start to jiggle. "Oh shit he's home." I thought. I hopped onto the table and sat on it, with one leg over then other and leaning back onto my arms. Hao walked into the house, and his jaw DROPPED. "Y/n.." he silently mumbled. His breath hitched as he slowly walked towards me. "Hm?" I hummed, playing innocent as if I didn't know what I had done. He placed his hands onto my was slowly dragging them down my body, as he opened my legs and went inbetween them to get closer to me. "Goddamn.." He spoke under his breath. "You look, gorgeous.."

"Thank you, hao." I chuckled. His dark brown eyes couldn't seem to move away from my body, he then brought his hand up to my chin and lifted it up to make me look him in the eyes.

Our faces were inches apart, my heart felt as if it was going to hop out my chest. We both moved our faces closer to each other until our lips collided, his kiss was soft gentle and passionate, but that didn't last long as he let his desires take a hold of him, turning the kiss into a rough sloppy french kiss.

"Mmm~...Hao~.." I let soft moans seek out my motuh which made him more desperate to be inside me. "Fuck y/n.. The things you do to me." His raspy voice spoke. He pulled me off the table and carried me bridal style to the bedroom, then tossed me gently onto the bed.

"On your knees. Now." He demanded. Don't know why, but him being demanding is so sexy to me. "Okay daddy." I softly but but confidently spoke. I got onto my knees, and began to slowly unbuckled his belt, I love teasing him, i could feel how much he wanted me, but I was making him wait. "Y/n.. Hurry up.." He uttered desperately.

"Hm?~" I teased, going even slower, but finally taking his belt off. I widened my eyes, he was HUGE. From just looking at it i'd say around 7 inches, A LOT. "woah.." I mumbled and I heard Hao chuckle a little from my reaction. I pulled down his pants and his boxers, and began to stroke it slowly. "Mm~" He let out a groan, "F-Faster please"

I picked up my pace a little, then put it in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around it. I could feel him tense up a little, then relax again. "Fuck.." He moaned. "Y/n.. I'm gonna..." I cut off his sentence by going faster, which caught him off guard, "Y/n..!" He moaned, louder then before.

I quickly stopped before he could cum, and removed it from my mouth. "W-Why'd you stop.." He questioned me, catching his breath too. " I just love teasing you~" I said, then softly kissed his tip which made him twitch. "Hm, You wanna play games huh? I can play games too."

He picked me up, then put me back onto the bed, laying me on my back. He got on top of me, and started analyzing every inch of my body. "Hao.. stop looking at me like that." I mumbled.

"What? I can't look at my beautiful girl?" He joked, then got closer to my neck, and gave me a hickey, "Hmm..." He hummed, "Where's your soft spot?" He asked himself, then began to leave another hickey. He was leaving them in every spot. He left another hickey that was under my jawline. "Hmmm.. Hao, right there.." I moaned. "Found it." he started attacking that spot with kisses and more hickeys, making me squirm around under his touch. "H-Hao... that spot is s-sensitive.." I groaned.

I could feel his smile against my neck which made me shiver.I could feel his hands slide under my back and then he unclipped my bra piece of lingerie, then slipped it off of me. "Hm.." He hummed in satisfaction of the view he had. "Your just absolutely beautiful y/n, every inch of you is perfect." he spoke. I turned my head to the side out of flusteredness. One of his hands was placed on my breast, and the other was slowly sliding down my body, until it was in between my thigh. He placed a kiss onto my lips then roughly slammed 2 fingers into me. "H-HAO!~" I loudly moaned, I was not prepared for that. He was going in and out of me vigorously, and massaging my boob at the same time. "Mmm...~" I was trying my best to be quiet, but at the pace he was going it was almost impossible. "F-Fuck.." I whimpered, it felt as if this wasn't his first time doing this.

My walls tensed up against his fingers, which let him know I was going to cum soon, but instead of letting me cum, he took his fingers out of me. "Hao.. why'd you stop." I whined, and he gave me a sly smirk. "I just love teasing you, y/n." He used my words against me. He lifted me up then placed me on all 4's, doggy position. I arched my back, slowly teasing him with the sight of it.

"I love my view.." He mumbled.

Then he pushed it inside me, "Mmmmm! Fuck..~" I moaned loudly, gripping onto the sheets. Fuck this dude is huge. I could feel him getting harder inside me, but he didn't move. He gave me a few moments so I could adjust to his size then began to slowy move in and out of me. "G-Goddamn you're tight." He groaned, he was holding himself back because I knew damn well he wanted to destroy me.

"F-Faster p-please" I begged, I wanted him so badly right now. He picked up the pace a lot, he was going at least 5x faster than before. "F-FUCK~" I moaned and screamed at the same time. He was letting out multiple moans which turned me on even more. He placed both of his hands on my ass, then went even faster, making me clench the sheets even more. "I-I'm gonna cum.." I moaned louder. ( Small Author note: alright guys we're finna pretend you can't get pregnant ok? ok.) "F-Fuck!~" I screamed out and we came at the same time leaving us both stunned, as we allow the strong tingling feeling to roam our body's. We were still for maybe 2 minutes before Hao dropped onto the bed next to me, then pulled me closer to him. "I love you, y/n." He lovingly said. "I love you too, Hao." I replied. My eyelids drooped down slowly. "Today was the best day of my life." I thought to myself, and fell asleep in Hao's arms.

Author note:

I've only writen smut a few times so I hope this is good enough!! Sorry for not posting, i was grounded and I had to write this on my school laptop, found an unblocker LMFAO.