{𝐓𝐚𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫}-𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩

Although I've completed this request, I decided the setting and dialouge was boring. So, I decided to re-do it. I feel like this one will be more enjoyable to read, more imagination space, etc. I hope you enjoy this, AnnStillWrites (Person who requested this.)

  "Ren?" I called out to my fiance, "Hm?" He replied. I walked over to where he was, and sat next to him. He closed the book he was reading, and glanced over at me. "Can we do something fun, like getting ice cream, or food, or hanging out please? It's so boring, all we do is train, why not take a break every once and a while?" I complained, stretching an arm around his neck. He placed a kiss on my cheek, "Why not my love, we can start by getting ice cream." He smiled.

I jumped excitdly, throwing my arms everywhere. "C'mon, let's get dressed!" I exclaimed, pulling his arm to get him off the couch, he dramtically scoffed at me, whille getting up. 

                                                                            ~{ Time skip }~

We were standing at the ice cream counter, trying to decide what to order. "Hmm.." I thought. "Take you're time beautiful, I can look at you all day." The dude who worked at the ice cream counter said, he had black short hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin, and freckles in every other spot. "Oh, heh, thank you." I chuckled awkwardly, Ren was standing right next to me, I could feel his blood boiling right next to me. "Calm down sweetie." I whispered to him, swiftly grabbing his hand and placing it into mine. 

"Hell no. He's flirting with what's mine." He growled, The ice cream dude who was named, 'Mogoyami' I read it off his tag, was still staring at me while taking other peoples orders. "I'm ready now!" I exclaimed, I wanted to try this flavor named (Favorite Flavor) looked quite intresting.  "Yes, sweetheart."Mogoyami said, walking over to me and Ren. "They're name is Y/n, so call them that. Stop using pet names on them." Ren growled at him, looks like he had enough. "How about you mind your buissness dude. I'm just shooting my shot." He argued back.

"Uhm, could you like not, and just take my order please?" I tried to budge in but those 2 were going head to head."Who do you think you are to them?" Mogoyami yelled at ren, just soft enough everyone wouldn't hear. "I'm they're betrothered fiance, that's who I am." Ren cockily said, Mogoyami's face went pale, as he looked over at me. "Oops, guess I didn't mention that."I chuckled.  "Just do you're job, and take our orders. Say one more thing to my fiance and you're DEAD." Ren said, then told him our orders. 

                                                                                   {Time skip}   

 "Finally, we're home." I chuckled to myself. As soon as me and ren got into the house, he picked me up bridal style, and took me to our shared bedroom. "Ren-" I tried to speak, but he cut me off. "You know how angry I was? Sitting there, watching him flirt with what's mine??" Ren said, then tossed me on the bed. "You're going to be all mine tonight, and I'm going to make sure of it."