𝓛𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓰 𝔁 𝓨/𝓷 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭)

Today's Lysergs and I's anniversary. Well, our year anniversary. I got him a special suprise! I found an old picture of his mother and father, and I had it framed, and I got us matching bracelets. I know the picture would mean a lot to him, he's been more down then usual lately, because it's around the time that his parents died. 

    I heard the front door to the place Lyserg and I were staying, so I creeped out the doorway to see Lyserg hanging his coat/cape, on the coat hanger that was next to the door. I ran towards him, and bombarded him with a hug. 

   "Lyserg! I've missed you!" I yelled out. He let out a soft chuckle, and wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me back. 

   "Hey, my love. How was your day?" He asked me. I squinted my eyes at him. Did he..forget?..

    "Oh..It was okay." I said, my smile lowering a bit. I pulled off from his hug and looked up at him. 

   He raised an eyebrow at me, then the realization hit him. "Oh! No, I didn't forget our anniversary Dear." He smiled at me. My eyes lit up, and I had a smile form ear to ear. "I actually have a surprise for you." Lyserg said. 

     "Oh! I do too!" I said jumping from excitement. "I'll go get it now!" I exclaimed, and ran off to our room. I dug into my lower drawer, and pulled out a small box that contained our braclets, then went to the closet and took out the wrapped framed picture.  I walked back over to him, and handed him both of the gifts. The framed picture was a big, so he had to put the braclets down, to grab it. 

  I gestured for him to open it, so he did. 

   "Is this..." He mumbled, as he unravled all of the wrapping paper on it. I nodded my head. He began to get teary eyed, so I took the picture from him and moved it to the side, and hugged him. "Thank you so much Y/n...This really means a lot to me.." He spoke between tears. 

   "I knew it would, I love you Lyserg." I said rubbing his back as we hugged. 

   "I love you too." 

    We both pulled away from the hug and he grabbed the small present, and opened it, it was a box without wrapping paper though. 

   He had an ear to ear smile, "Matching bracelets?" He said. I nodded my head. And he took my hand, and slipped the bracelet on me, then put one on him. "Now cmon, we gotta go to my suprise. You need to wear a blindfold." He exclaimed, then put a blindfold on me.

  I chuckled, "Let's go then." 

----- Time skip---

  "Are we there yet?" I asked for the 20th time, I was just so excited.

   "Yes, we're here!" Lyserg exclaimed, taking off my blind fold. I opened my eyes. 

  "Oh my god.." I gasped. It was a beautiful picnic, it had everything set up too, food, candles, lights, everything.. and on top of that, the sun was going to start setting. "It's beautiful!" 

   "That's not it." Lyserg said, I raised an eyebrow and turned around to look at him. He was on one knee..

   I put my hands over my mouth. "Y/n L/n, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He said, opening a case that held the most BEAUTIFUL ring ever. 

   "Ofcourse yes yes yes!!! A million times yes!" I screamed out and jumped onto him causing us to fall onto the ground. "I love you!!!" I exclaimed. 

  Lyserg started laughing, "I love you too!" 

And we had the best night ever, including our picnic, and planning our wedding.