{ Head cannons }

Ren

Your nickname(s) for Ren : Emo boy, tough guy, darling.

His nickname(s) for you: Babe, Darling, Dork, Baka, Y/n.

Things you guys do to hangout: Picnicks, Movie night(s), sleepovers, Dates. 

What dates would be like with Ren: He'd pick you up, dressed in a black midnight suit, and take you to the fanciest resturants of them all. Allowing you to pick whatever your taste buds desired. No matter the cost of it. Once you'd get home after your date, he'd run a sweet hot bath just for you, with candles lit around it. And when your done with your bath, he'd give you cuddles, and possibly massages. 

Yoh

Your nickname(s) for Yoh: Baby, babe, dear, dearest. 

Yoh's nickname(s) for you:  Darling, sweeheart, honey (rarely) Babe.

What dates would be like with Yoh: He'd take you out, deep into the forset and set up a picnic blanket. These dates would usually be later in the day, when the stars come out. So as you 2 would eat, you'd star at the stars and imagine stuff together. How your future would be etc.

Hao

Your nickname(s) for hao: Fireboy, babe, love, etc.

His nickname(s) for you: Beloved, Princess, Beautiful.

What dates would be like with Hao: You don't have any dates, he's too busy.

Ryu:

I can't take him seriously sorry-

More character coming in next part!!!