{Ryu x Reader} - Mix of spice and fluff

Me and Ryu were walking to Yoh and Anna's house, to celebrate with a new friend Yoh found, Heard his name was Horo Horo. "Ryu stop walking like that!!" I screamed out of embarrassment.  Everyone was staring at us because of the way he walked. He would bend his knees, then extend his foot. Can't really explain.

"Walking like what?" He asked dumbfounded. I made an angry face and slapped his arm. "Heyy! What was that for?" He blurted out, once again making everyone stair.  We were walking on a side walk to a main street where everyone was. "You know what it was for!" I yelled at him. All he did was make a grunt sound. Can't believe im dating this idiot. 

                                                                                  ~  Time skip ~

We had finally arived at Yoh's house and were talking with Anna. "Hey anna, I've gotta use the bathroom real quick. I'l be right back." I said, getting up from my chair and walking to the restroom. I didn't notice but ryu had followed me. I had made it to the bathroom, then was about to close the door, but ryu had walked in. "Ryo? What are you doing?" I asked, getting somewhat nervous.

  He didn't say anthing but instead had lifted my chin to look at him. This mf was tall. He had started to kiss my lip,s then turned it into a makeout. Both of our tongues battling for domonace in my mouth, which ended with him winning and him licking every inch of my lips, not leaving a single area untouched. 

After maybe 3-5 mintutes of doing that, we both gasped for air. "Ryu.." I was about to speak before he kissed me again. Then we heard a knock on the door which both startled us, "Y/n you okay in there it's been a while." Anna spoke. "O-Oh.. Yeah I'm g-good." I stuttered. "Okay just making sure." Anna replied, then I could hear her footsteps dissapear. Ryo then began to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys. "Ryu..~" I moaned, tilting my head back. He knew where all my soft spots.  "Baby you don't wanna get caught do you? " He spoke, I softly shook my head. He was about to go lower, then stopped. "We'll finish this at home." He said, leaving the bathroom. He had left me a hot mess, I was still trying to process what happened.