{Hao x Kuudere reader}-Request!

This was a request, hopefully you enjoy! If i wrote it a way you didn't like, please tell me adjustments to make to it for your liking! :) - Author    

 I was currently sitting on my couch, reading a boring book I didn't have anything else better to do. Hao walked into our shared bedroom a few moments later. "Hey what's today?" Hao asked, almost as if he was expecting something other then the date. "Uhm, (Your birthday date)." I said, talking a look at the watch on my wrist then looking back at the book. 

     "No icepack, it's your birthday!! Your supposed to be doing something for your birthday like shopping, partying anything!" He blurted out. I shrugged. "Not into that stuff, birthdays are for the weak, it wastes time, time that i can be using to train. Like right now." I said, snapping my blook closed and getting up. Hao frowned at me, "You could atleast show some kidness for yourself, your always so cold inside." He stated. 

  "That's a rude thing to say." I claimed, and walked past him and out the door. I wasn't going to waste my time on him, even though I truly love him, I have better things to do. Like training. I went inside my room, and walked over to the closet. "What to wear.." I hummed, looking into my closet. "Ooo! I saw my f/c workout set of clothes. "This'll do." I mumbled to myself, putting on the outfit I had just picked out.I wonder why people even celerbrate birthdays. How pathetic.

I walked out my room, and began to walk to the front door to leave out and go training. Anna was in my way. "Excuse me anna." I spoke to her. I stepped to the left, so did she. I stepped to the right, once again she followed my movement. "Anna is there a problem?" I said, pulling out my soul. I overreact a lot, but that's just who I am. "No, where ya goin?" She said, with a cheeky smile. Not like anna.

"To go train." I responded, once again trying to pass her. "Why don't I come with?" She asked,again following my movements. I sighed, knowing how hard headed she was, and this was the only way to get her to move. "C'mon on," I said allowing her to go. This was gonna be a awkward training.

                                                             ~ Time skip of 3 hours ~

      I had been training for 3 hours. Anna was staring at me, she hasn't blinked in maybe 5 minutes. She's been doing this the entire session of training. She also had another cheeky smile on her face. I took a rag from out of my locker, and wiped my forehead with it. Anna was still staring to. I never changed my expression though, same old cold emotoionless face. "Anna wanna help me pack up?" I asked her, "I'm done training for now."  I added on. She shook her head no, "Uhm , why don't we stay here  a bit longer. I don't think your finished training yet, maybe...2 hours more!" She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow at her, then went to my emotionless face.

"Sure I guess?" I replied, anna sure was acting strange, but I'm not going to question it.

                                                    ~ Time skip of 2 hours~

Me and Anna had just made it back to me and Hao's shared house. She once again, had that cheeky smile. "Anna you good? You've been weird all day." I questioned her. She nodded her head so fast I could barely see it. "Uhm.." I hummed. I'm too tired to deal with this, I'm going inside I thought. I went up to the front door, anna not too far behind, and opened the door. It was complete silence, the lights were off too. "Hao? I'm home!" I called out to him, not a response. Out of no where the lgihts turned on, and people were yelling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKI!!" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICEPACK!!" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEE-CHAN!" Everyone yelled, Horo horo, hao, and yoh, & ryu were here, even they're spirits were. 

"Y'all planned this.. for me?" I questioned in disbelief, I hid my feelings with a monotone face though. Everyone was cheering for me, I couldn't believe it. Hao walked over to me and lifted my chin to make me look at him, "Happy brithday my love." Hao said, then placed a passionate, yet soft kiss on my lips. The cheers got louder, I couldn't help but crack a smile due to my idots called friends.

   "YESSSYAYYAYA!!" Horo horo screamed gibberish. This dumbass, I chuckled at his stupidity, "Oh I almost forgot," Hoa said, He pulled out  a box shaped thing from his pocket and opened it. It was a promise ring, "I promise, y/n, I'll marry you one day." He said, sliding the finger onto my hand. I guess I was wrong about birthdays, they truly are something great.