~ 𝐻𝒶𝑜 𝓍 𝓍 𝒪𝒸 ~ {𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉)

I splashed water on my face to wake me up, the water droplets dripped down my s/c face. I couldn't keep my mask on for forever, and I knew that. But the time will come soon, where I'll be able to. My e/c pupils stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. 'Damn.' I thought, I knew my face was bad but I didn't know it was like this, my face is normal, just insecurites. There's a reason I keep my mask on, I just don't tell anyone. It's too risky. I slid my mask on my face, then grabbed my hairbrush from off the bathroom sink. I brushed my long, luscious h/c aimlessly, and threw it into a high pony tail. It helps for when I get into a fight. 'Knock knock!' I heard from the door, someone was knocking. "Lord Hao, would like to see you at once." Someone said, and I could hear their footsteps walk away from the door slowly. They knew not to wait for a response, because they wouldn't get one. I don't speak much, because I don't feel like I need to. I do everything with actions.

   I opened the bathroom door slowly, once more adjusting my mask I had put on a few minutes ago, and walked out the bathroom, making my way to Lord Hao. I crept upon  the room he was in, and was about to walk in, until I heard voices. He was speaking with Opacho. "I just wanna see why they keep they're mask on all the time, there's no harm in that." Lord Hao's voice said. Opacho hummed, "I agree. But what if it's something bad. Like really bad? Something that should've stayed hidden?" Opacho questioned. "I guess that will be solved once we see what's under." Lord Hao responded, great way to dodge a question. 

  I slowly walked into the room, making sure it didn't seem like I was spying on them, "Hey Nee-chan!" Opacho exclaimed towards me, funny how her attitude changed when I walked in. I gave her a head nod, showing I was happy to see her. I don't speak much, I usually only speak when Lord Hao gives me orders. 

 "Hey, O/c." Lord Hao spoke. "Hi." I calmly responded. He took a few steps closer, and was about to touch my mask before I swatted his hand away. "Sorry. Don't touch." I spoke to him, taking a step back. His face went blank, "Take it off." He said. But that was one order I couldn't obey. I shook my head no, then walked out the room. I could hear them start talking about a plan or something, but I don't know what about.

  I'll just pass some time by going shopping I guess. 

-time skipppppppppppppp-

  As I was about to walk into the grocery store, many people jumped out of hidden spots, they looked like ninja's. What was going on? An ambush? I jumped back, and put my guard up. They were fast. Were they sent after me? Are they stalker's? So many questions ran through my head. I don't have time to think about this stuff, I've gotta defend myself. As I was about to intergrate with my spirit, someone hit me from behind, sending blood spewing out my mouth. I've gotta hurry this up or I'm done for. I intergrated with my spirit, and grabbed my secret weapon, it was a  double wielded sledge hammer, don't ask why. I began to swing it at them, knocking some of the out, but then one of those ninja things grabbed my hammer, and began to fist fight me, I admit they were talented. But not talented enough.

  As I was focusing on them, something came from behind me, and yanked my pony tail, causing my head to go backwards, and the pulled my mask off. I origanally had another mask on underneath it but since it was connected to my shirt, it came off with how much movement I was doing. Once my mask came off, the ninja's left, they didn't continue fighting they just disapeared. That's when I looked to my left, and saw Opacho, and Lord Hao. 'Shit.' I thought. They saw my face. The reason behind me covering my face, was because of my eyes. They were purple, a light glowing purple at that. It happened when I was younger, my family would always use forbidden dark magic, but when they used it, something happened to me, my body had a reaction to it. It caused my eye's to stay a light glowing purple. My family had the same reaction, but they were executed for it. Calling it a witches power, and for also using the dark magic. I somehow made it out alive though.

  "Leave now," I demanded them, if they told anyone about this, I could be executed. "Nee-chan! You're eyes! They're purple!" Opacho exclaimed running towards me. 'Aren't you supposed to be scared..' I thought. "I'm hideous." I mumbled to them. Hao came towards me, "No, you're beautiful, you're eyes, body, face. Everything about you has had me attracted to you since I first met you." Hao said, lifting my chin to look at him, he placed a passionate yet soft and warming kiss on my lips. Opacho sat there and watched. They weren't scared, it was like a dream come true.

" I love you o/c, and I can't belive you're mine now."