{Horo Horo x Reader}-Angst

I was having a panic attack, he always leaves and never text me to know he's okay. Knowing he's a shaman he could be in trouble. Tears were runnign down my face, enough to make a river, maybe even an ocean. I then heard the door bust open and saw my one and only boyfriend, the one who caused this panic attack. Horo horo. I suddenly stood up and began to yell at him, "Horo! Where have you been!" I cried out, worried. He brushed me off. "Doing shaman things, the usual. Calm down." He replied. "Don't tell me to calm down you idiot!! I was so worried, you always leave me without leaving a note, or even telling me!" I complained. 

  "Y/n you have to calm down, you can't always be worried about me." He stated, then walked  over to me, "Calm down darling." He tried to comfort me, grabbing my hands. I wipped his hands off of mine, and  backed away. "Don't touch me, you know how bad my anxiety gets." I mumbled to him. Although he does this often, this time it was different. I needed him, I was feeling so down on myself today. And he wasn't there for me. 

  "Okay, Y/n I've tried to reason with you but now  your pushing it." He stated, looking down with his hair covering his face. "I don't care, you left me. When I needed you the most!!" I blurted out, not realizing this whole tantrum was afecting him too. Without a blink he raised his hand to me, causing me to flinch. He hesitated then put his hand down. "I'm sorry..y/n.." He spoke, I could hear voice cracks here and there. "Get away from me.." I cried. "I'm so sorry y/n please, forgive me I-I never meant to.. I w-wasn't thinking straight I just got mad and I-" He spoke but I cut him off. "I SAID GET AWAY!! WE'RE OVER" I yelled, pushing him back, which barely made him stumble. "

"Okay.. I'll go.. just remember I love you, I'll come back and make you mine again. I swear." He swore, before walking out the house. I think I just ruined everything we had...