denki X Fem y/n

You and denki had been friends for awhile you became friends because your quirk helped him use his without short circuiting. You always hated how everyone made fun of him when that would happen and of course you would be teased by Mina everytime you stood up for him but you didn't care. He appreciated your efforts and the way you cared for him but he of course was not the king of taking hints since you've been dropping them all semester. You developed feelings for him but couldn't find the courage to tell him.
Though one night he invited you to his dorm to study by text
"Heyy nuggett if you want a study buddy you can join me I have your favorite snaaacckkksss come on it'll be funn ;)"
so you gathered your study materials and headed to his dorm quietly. When you got there the door was open a crack so you just walked on in to find him in nothing but sweat pants playing a video game "Hey sunshine come sit down take a load off" he smirked at you as you spoke "how is playing a video game studying?" You asked with an eyebrow raised. He put his controller down and walked over to you " I only said that because I knew you wouldn't come this late just because I wanted to hang out and also because I wanted to do this" before you could question what he just said he pulled you against him by your hips and pressed his lips against yours as he kissed you deeply. You whimpered as you melted into the kiss as he slipped his tongue deep into your mouth. You abruptly broke the kiss to take a breath "d-denki- wha-" he smirked at your blushing face "I know you have feelings for me baby I see it and I have feelings for you too let me express them please nugget." His words melted you as you allowed him to kiss you again as his hands roamed your body. He turned you around and pushed you back on his bed "c-can I see you.. all of you ? If you're not comfortable with this please tell me beautiful" you blushed but you did indeed want this although you were a virgin and that made you nervous " i-i do I want this with you but I- I'm a virgin.." his eyes got wide "okay, okay we can do this nice and slow and I will be so gentle. I'll take good care of you baby just breathe and relax." his words calmed you and you allowed your body to relax at his touch as he slowly undressed you and worshipped every inch of your skin that he discovered with small massages and kisses. He was extremely gently and loving with everything that he did as he kissed and licked up and down your body. He slowly spread your legs making you shudder "it's okay nugget I'm just getting you ready for me" you felt his hot breath at your core as he began to eat you out softly and passionately while slowly adding a finger gently thrusting in and out of you as you whimpered and moaned softly. He gently added a second finger pumping and slightly curling them, his tongue and fingers felt amazing to you "d-denki p-please" you managed to utter out causing him to look up at you again "I can feel you squeezing my fingers baby are you ready?" He raised up slightly licking his lips and fingers as you nodded desperately "okay beautiful" he took off his sweat pants and started positioning himself, he was bigger than you expected which made you go into a small panic "I'll go as gently as I can just take deep breaths just focus on my face not what I'm doing." He kissed you softly and slowly pushed into you, you yelped in pain but you urged him to keep going so he did. Once he was all the way inside he paused there until you signaled it was okay for him to move, the pain slowly turned to pleasure making you kiss and bite his neck while your hands weaved through his hair and made scratch marks on his back "ah~ mmhn~ y/n you're doing so good soo g~good you're taking me so well f~fuck you're such a good girl for me so fucking good. I- mhnaa~ I love you y/n I- I love you so fucking much my beautiful nugget" his words and sloppy thrusts made you moan out alot louder than you would have liked. "Aahh~ you're my sunshine my little lightning bolt Fuckk you feel so damn good!" He quickened his pace and you felt him start to pulse inside you as a knot formed in your stomach "d-denkiiii~" he knew you were close he wanted to make you cum so bad but he didn't want to cum inside you "I- I'll hold it until- until you c-cumm" he breathed heavily but since you were on birth control that didn't matter "mmhh just- c-cum in me ahh birth- control aahh~" that's all he needed to hear as he crashed into you thrusting sloppily helping you ride out your orgasm as he filled you up. He layed beside you catching his breath as both your liquids spilled out of you "I love you too denki" you kissed him and he cleaned you up with a damp rag and handed you one of his shirts and a water bottle "let's have a snack and drink before we go to sleep cutie."