Shinso X Neku Y/n (fluff)

catpotatozxD thank you for the request 😊😊😊 I hope you like it, have a good dayy

You and shinso had been friends long before your school years, you both knew each other like the back of your hands and yet you still couldn't figure out why he was always a bit anxious and shy. He usually did a very good job at hiding it with everyone else but you could see right through him. Through the years your friendship grew from playdates to movie nights and onto mall trips laughing at the stupid outfits of innocent passerbys.
The duo seemed to be invincible, atleast until shinso got into one of those silly weird boy moods that caused him to stutter his words and apparently eye contact was deadly.
One particular afternoon you decided to pry while you both were alone, it was sappy Saturday so you both had picked out a line of sappy rom-coms and a few other movies along with snacks and meal food. The place this time was your room so you gathered all your comfy pillows and blankets, he wore a thin t-shirt and sweats while you wore a thin tube top and booty shorts. When he arrived he seemed more anxious than normal under that confident mask he wore at school everyday, he could barely hug you when he saw you. He turned away always hiding his blushes which was sorta funny to you.
When you got into your room he kept scooting away from you on the bed which irritated you because you were truly in need of attention, in need of touch. Luckily for you your footboard stopped him from scooting further away so you could get much closer to him now. When the movie started you gradually leaned against him more and more until you could comfortably lay in his lap, you noticed he was stiff, rigid and terribly uneasy you guessed that it was because you were both older. No matter your age you would always want to cuddle so you stayed there until finally you felt him relax and rest his hand just above your hip.
While watching the movie he started to run his fingers gently through your hair with one hand while rubbing your back softly with the other. This felt so comforting to you that you started to fall asleep, he was so warm and you felt so safe.
You had no idea how long he did that or how you ended up how you did, all you knew is when you opened your eyes the room was dark and you were laying flatter on the bed, and another thing.. shinso was holding you tightly sleeping beside you softly snoring and pulling you closer when you tried to move. The way he was so gentle comforted the need you had so much so that you wish you two didn't have to get up early for school the next morning.
"Goodnight shinso" you sleepily muttered before surrending to his arms pulling you in close to his chest.