shigaraki's obsession (part 1?)

About a year ago you got into a huge fight with a villain who was attacking the city, he injured you badly but halfway through the fight he seemed to be distracted by something which led to him loosing but he wasn't captured. For some reason the past few months you've felt so weird like as if someone is watching your every move you've even stopped sleeping well. It started out small with just that little feeling but it grew into coming home and finding your door unlocked when you for sure knew you locked it. Then you noticed something more creepy alot of your panties had come up missing out of your drawer and your bed always seemed to have been slept in. After a night patrol you were exhausted all you thought about was showering and sleeping. When you arrived home your front door was not only unlocked but semi open. You thought about calling your partner but for some reason you decided against it as you cautiously stepped inside looking around at everything. When you got to your bedroom it was tore apart and to your horror there were pictures taped all over the walls.. pictures of you out on patrol, sleeping , having lunch with friends, at family gatherings, some of them were of you showering and sleeping. You almost threw up right then and there but you knew you had to call your partner about this, this was way out of hand now. As you were calling him you heard a noise behind you but before you could activate your quirk you felt an arm around you and a sharp pain in your neck. The phone dropped from your hand as everything went black.
(4 hours later)
You began to wake up but you had one hell of a headache and the more conscious you became you realize you  were completely restrained. You attempted to struggle free but you were bound very well. After a second a voice and movement broke the silence "well well, look who's finally awake.. hehe my sweet baby Pro Hero y/n I've waited such a long time for this. So long I've waited to have you." You looked to where the voice was coming from but the man was hidden by darkness. "W-who are you?" You asked and he replied with a very offended scoff "you know who I am we've fought before haven't we sweet darling." A shaggy haired man emerged and you recognized him instantly it was the villain that almost took you out nearly a year ago. "I have thought about you non stop, you have no idea how much I have craved you and this" he walked to you enabling you to see him fully and he was holding a knife "get away from me!" You began to show the fear you've been holding in making him chuckle "don't worry baby this isn't for you, just those pesky clothes blocking my eyes from seeing you." He lifted the blade and began slicing and ripping your clothes causing you to flinch "STOP! GET AWAY FROM ME!" you yelled and tried to move away but you had no where to go as his hands started roaming your now naked body. He laughed darkly before taking something out of his pocket "don't worry this gag is only to make sure you don't get too loud and ruin our play time." You tried to struggle and scream but you were quickly muffled by him forcing the gag into your mouth and tightly around your head. "There you go nice and tight" he kept feeling and groping you, you shut your eyes but you could still feel everything. He began kissing and licking your neck while one hand groped your breast and the other wondered down to rub your clit. You didn't want to moan it felt good and you hated that it did. He seemed to notice you holding back because he thrusted three fingers into you at a cruel pace "lets see if you can keep quiet through this baby." He knelt down and you could feel him lapping at your folds and sucking your clit while he thrusted his fingers curling and moving them individually adding to the pleasure as you felt the unwanted orgasm building. You couldn't keep quiet anymore so you let your moans slip out as your head fell back in agonizing pleasure. He hummed against your core in victory as he continued eating you out as if he was starving, you came all over him heavily. Your legs were shaking and you were breathing so heavily "you taste so good my little hero but don't get tired yet we aren't finished yet my aching cock still has three beautiful holes to fuck." Your eyes widened at his words as he threw you over his shoulder carrying you to a different room.