Tsuyu asui (froppy)

(fluff )

You and tsuyu have been friends for awhile and you hang out with her more than anyone else so it was super cool that you both got dorms next to each other. You both did almost everything together but recently she's been acting funny around you. She began stuttering, forgetting things, and going out of her way to bring you little snacks and trinkets and just yesterday she painted your nails for you which was odd because she never really liked messing with nail polish. For the most part it seemed as though she may have just wanted to hold your hand which was sweet but you still couldn't figure out what was going on in her head.
Later after everyone was headed back to their dorms to sleep you noticed a purple envelope sticking out of your door  so you grab it while entering your dorm and you read what's inside
It was a letter from tsuyu
I really like being your friend you're really sweet and caring and I like who you are I feel like I need to be honest I think I sort of like you alot ... Like, like you like you I just hope you like me too

Reading the note made you smile alot since you did like her, you were bi after all and she's always been quite the sweet catch so you decided to leave your dorm and go next door to talk to her. As you knocked on the door your heart raced and of course she quietly opened the door like she always does to see who was knocking. When she saw it was you she let you inside and pulled you into a tight hug before sitting down on her bed "hey
y/n what brings you by? Ribbit " you looked at her with a raised eyebrow "your letter heh" she smiled "oh that, right" she looked nervous now looking away and fidgeting with her night shirt so you sat beside her and used your hand to turn her head so she would look at you "its okay tsuyu I like you too and your note was super cute." You both laughed for a moment before hugging and you got a bright idea "hey do you wanna come to my dorm? We can watch movies and I have our favorite snacks left over from the sleepover with mina." She nodded so you both quietly went back to your dorm where you both then unintentionally watched movies all night long and talked. It was worth it in your mind because she ended up kissing you but you knew today would be dreadfully exhausting without any sleep.