twice X y/n

Let's just say this is going to be more than just twice the fun 😏 -sorry 😂

It had been approximately five months since you started secretly dating a villain you fell hard for, you didn't mean to but you couldn't help yourself. He had a goofy charm to him although he had his faults and alot of bad days but you were very good at being able to calm him. You took every opportunity you could just to see him and make sure he was okay and you often worried about him being involved with the league. Things would sometimes become rocky since you became a pro hero but you guessed that love didn't care about labels because you did infact love him dearly despite what he was.
Today and tomorrow were free for you so you decided to spend some time with him, after finally finding him he seemed stressed out and anxious and he was unusually clingy. You both sat on the sofa and he absolutely could not keep his hands off of you which you didn't mind but you were mildly concerned so you decided to ask him about it. "Are you okay?" He looked up at you and whimpered sorta "I- I just missed you.. . badly." You kissed his forehead and ran your fingers through his hair "is that all? You seem very stressed about something?" You looked at him as he began to get more nervous and you started to understand why. You two have had sex plenty of times but he was always shy about asking when he needed you. You smiled softly "what do you need love?" He wrapped his arms around you tighter and buried his head into your neck before replying "I-im..a bit- pent up... I need y-you....bad" you chuckled sweetly and lifted his head up to kiss him and when he kissed you back it wasn't shy at all it was passionately needy and his lips against yours in this way left you breathless. He continued this hot hungry kiss as his hands explored and roughly groped your body before doing his best to get all of your clothes off quickly. He broke the kiss and stared deeply into your eyes as strings of saliva still connected the both of you for a moment until he started kissing and biting down your jaw line and neck. As he pressed against you he came up to your ear talking almost at a whisper "I want to try something different, will you let me? I need you so badly and I mean all of you everything" his request intrigued you "what do you mean love?"
He stood up and activated his quirk multiplying himself until there were three of him. "I mean I fuck every hole that's mine...will you let me?" Once you got over the shock of his bold request you agreed, he'd never done anything like this before but you guessed being away from him for so long really did make him pent up. "Yes my love I'll let you." Before you could even blink they were all undressed and on you kissing you, groping your body and rubbing your clit "you're gonna cum hard for being away from me so long doll." You felt three fingers sink into your core causing you to moan making him go crazy "heres what's gonna happen.. each of me are gonna fuck a hole and you're gonna be a good girl for me
And do what you're told.. now get on all fours over me." You did as you were told as he laid down and he immediately gripped your hips slamming you all the way down on him earning a choked moan from you. He began thrusting up into you and using his arms to pull you down slightly, the other turned your head to face him "open wide.." as you did so he slid himself all the way into your mouth grunting lowly as the vibration of your moans added to his pleasure.
You were enjoying every moment although you were nervous about the one behind you that hadn't touched you yet, and you couldn't turn your head enough to see what he was doing. A few moments later you feel his hands covered in lube rub all over your ass he slapped it a few times causing you to yelp before he slid a finger into you and gently thrusted it in and out. You were so nervous to be this full but you wanted it so bad, you whimpered as he began rubbing his hard cock in-between your cheeks and teasingly slapping it against your entrance before pushing it all the way to the base making you scream out in pleasure and pain. They all seemed to find a rhythm and you were overloaded with pleasure not just from them fucking you but also by their breathy moans and grunts and the under the breath curses. Every sound drove you wild because you knew your body was doing that to him. You felt that familiar knot letting you know you were close but your moans were muffled by him filling your throat, you loved his taste and you loved that he always showed you just how good you made him feel. "I love you doll.. mhnnn- my heart.." you could feel each of him pulsing and twitching inside you which made you go wild craving for the feeling of their release. The thrusts became harder and sloppy and the moans became louder as each one of him released inside you. After a moment it was just him again, he laid you down gently and gave you soft kisses and held you in his arms. He looked at you deeply admiring you but you saw there was still something on his mind "doll.. I- I- know we can't.. but I wish we could.. I wish I coul- I-.. I wanna marry you so bad." You looked at him and seeing tears form in his eyes broke your heart especially since you wanted that too. You truly did but you just didn't know how to go about it but after thinking for a moment you thought maybe there could be a way. "We can figure it out my love."