kirishima and the rock ordeal

As everyone knows Kiri does indeed have a rock collection but that causes a problem when he finds a rock that he deems his favorite. He seriously takes this two pound skiny rock everywhere and got googly eyes from somewhere to put on said rock so he could see. Let's just say his attachment has been a bit more than annoying to the rest of the Baku squad
"Why the hell are you still carrying that stupid thing around with you shitty hair?!?"
"First of all bakubro.. he is a rock not a thing and his name is maxamillion because hes super manly!"
"ITS A FUCKIN ROCK!"
"You're seriously gonna tell me you don't think he's manly?! Loook! I gave him eyes bro."
"Seriously kirishima? Again with the rock obsession?" Sero added
"ITS NOT AN OBSESSION! ITS MANLY SERO!"
"Kiri.. dude you literally bought a scarf to wrap around it so it wouldn't get cold I'd say that's an obsession."
" Denki I know you of all people aren't talking Mr snails have feelings!"
"THEY DO BECAUSE THEYRE ACTUALLY ALIVE!"
"PICHU SHUT THE HELL UP!"
"Nooooooooo" kirishima and denki replied and then proceeded to laugh for five minutes due to saying the same thing at the same time further testing bakugo's patience.
"Hey! Kirishima put the damn rock in your collection and keep it there!"
"Seroo you don't understand he'll be lonely broo!"
Sero sighed tiredly "How could it be lonely surrounded by fellow rocks??"
Kirishima paused for a second "point made.. but look at it.. it's so nice."
Mina barely walked into the last half of the argument so she was entirely confused as to why kirishima had what looked to her to be a giant egg. "Um where exactly did you find what your holding Kiri?" Everyone paused to look at her as she spoke until kirishima proudly stated " I found this rock that was with a bunch of other rocks and I knew this one was special because it had soft fluffy stuff all around it." Mina looked at him in true disbelief of the fact he has no idea he took an egg out of a nest.. but seros voice snapped her out of thought "ummm is it just me orrr is kirishima's rock moving??"
Kiri's eyes widened with happiness "MAXAMILLION ROCKBROO YOURE ALIVEE!"
"Uhh its breaking Kiri"
"Rockbro?"
"Set it down you dumb genius.. it's an egg and it's hatching."
Everyone questioned mina in unison "egg??" Sure enough a few minutes after he set it down on the sofa in the common room the egg broke all the way to reveal a strangely large baby bird. "IM A DAD NOW BROOSS!! THATS SO MANLY 😭" 
"Guys what the hell?"
Everyone turned to see Ida standing beside them utterly confused so sero explained " oh uh kirishima found a rock and it hatched and now hes a dad of the rock baby."

"the WHAT?"

"Oh hey Mr. Aizawa!"