todoroki X deku X y/n part 2

Tw: violence/ foul language

"Can I see? What all has he done to hurt you?" Aizawa kneeled down infront of her inspecting the bandages on her. She reluctantly showed him alot of the bruises and burns from his outbursts as he tried to contain his anger twords himself for not knowing or protecting his student. "I don't.. I don't know what to do." You choked out faintly as aizawa stood up "we can figure that out"
Just as he finished his sentence dekus mother rushed back into the room from the kitchen "I don't think we have time to figure it out he just pulled up in the yard!" She said frantically and you filled with fear as you heard pounding at the door.
Deku grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him as you both followed aizawa to the door. You could hear him yelling "I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING IN THERE WITH HIM! BITCH YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME BUT YOU RUN AND HIDE FROM ME?!? HES FUCKING DONE FOR! YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE MINE! YOU FUCKING BELONG TO ME!" you start trying to plug your ears while sobbing aizawa opened the door immediately using his quirk to keep todoroki from doing anything stupid "Todoroki Shoto you are not going to harm her anymore! Look at yourself and what you've been doing! That is not the behavior of a hero! You sicken me to the point I may see to it that you get expelled RIGHT NOW!" in the grasp of aizwas scarf and cancel quirk he motioned you to come forward and say your final peace. When shoto saw you he of course pulled the same crap as always and dropped to his knees crying blaming his cold behavior on his father which only made aizawa tighten his scarf. You swallowed your feelings of love and fear and with a shaky voice you spoke " I have loved you for so long, and for awhile I thought you loved me too but you are cruel and cold and you hurt me.. I don't want to do this anymore I can't do this anymore I'm sorry but we're over!." Her words made him snap out of his crying and back into anger as he called her a series of foul names and told her deku would pay for her lack of loyalty "That's enough! Your father can deal with you once we get there!" Aizawa motioned dekus mother to take you both back inside as he hauled the angry nutcase back to where he belonged. You must have cried for an hour after but at the end of the night you were laughing and eating dinner with deku while watching your favorite movie and you felt great.