shigaraki's obsession (part 2)

Tw- (blade play/cnc/bondage/forced pregnancy)

He dropped you on the floor of an empty bedroom, you tried to scoot away from him but he quickly grabbed ahold of you with a free hand. He smirked at you as he unbuttoned his ragged jeans letting them fall to the floor allowing his large cock to spring up freely. He undid the gag and took it out of your mouth and placed your chains around him allowing your hands to rest on his hips "your gonna want something to hold onto this is gonna be rough for you baby, now be a good girl and open wide or I'll do it for you." His words along with his sinister wild expression made you scared enough to obey him and as you did he shoved his full length into your mouth and throat causing you to gag and try to back away but he held you there. He began thrusting filling your throat with his length over and over and all you could do was dig your nails into his hips earning a satisfied groan from him. Tears filled your eyes but there was something hot about hearing his noises, his grunts and moans with the occasional under the breath cursing and praise it drove you wild. "Look at me! Look into my eyes, god you're so beautiful like this taking my cock like the good slutty baby you are. Awe your eyes are getting teary how cute is that." He continued thrusting at a brutal pace and you could feel him start to throb and twitch "mmhnn~ fuckk little slut that pretty mouth of yours- mmh~ im- im gonna!" He pushed your head all the way down to the base as he fills your throat and mouth with his load, you can hear him panting as he pulls out of your mouth only to cover it with his hand "swallow me.. all of it every fucking drop!" You obeyed and he removed his hand "good girl you took that so well I can't wait to enjoy the rest of you I'm going to enjoy every part of making you mine forever!"  You couldn't help but notice how wet you were at this point how could you be enjoying this? Somehow you found yourself anticipating, wondering what the deranged lunatic was planning to do next. "I'm gonna mark you while I fuck you tonight so the whole world will know who you belong to!" He threw you on the bed and grabbed a few things from a near by dresser when he laid them on the bed you saw it was a collar and leash along with a hunting knife. He put the collar around your neck and pulled on it hard forcing you closer, he kissed you deeply before pushing you down on your back. He began biting your neck and shoulders so hard you thought the marks would be bleeding but there was something sweet about the way he licked and kissed them after he made each mark. After he was satisfied with the amount of marks made all over your body he kissed you but this kiss was different it was gentle and passionate and when he broke the kiss he raised up and placed a kiss on your nose, cheeks, and forehead. He carefully spread your legs and positioned himself at your entrance then slowly pushed into you until he was all the way inside you, he leaned over you as he started thrusting causing you to moan softly "I love you y/n I love you so much I want you to be mine forever I'll kill everyone to keep you to myself.. I'd destroy the world for you, fuck I need you please stay with me I need you by my side. I need you.. you and the baby I'm gonna give you tonight.." Your eyes widened with fear, fear of the thought of being not only knocked up but knocked up by a villain. "P-please d-dont!" You pleaded only resulting in him thrusting harder, this can't be happening right now this can't happen! "Our baby will be strong and beautiful don't worry everything will be okay our quirks will mix so nicely." He began thrusting so brutally into you tht you couldn't even get out another protest, all you could do was moan and cry out as you felt his hot seed fill you. Panting and trembling in defeat you tried desperately to pull yourself together "mmh.. my darling you did so well but I'm just gonna do one more thing.. I need you to stay still for this." You didn't know what he was talking about until you saw the blade in his hand causing you to squirm in fear. "Shh stay still baby" he held you still as he lightly cut into your chest, it was so painful you cried out loudly praying for it to end. "There, how beautiful is that.. my name written on my most valuable possession." The last thing you saw before you blacked out was him licking your blood off of his blade.