tamaki/ y/n- jealousy (part 2)

You stood up with the feeling of all your attempts at talking choking you. Your brother stood there stiffly and even though it was dark you could see that he had been crying, the pain in his voice was almost enough to bring you to your knees. "No phone calls.. no texts.. no responses to any of my letters... You left with such ease right after and not so much as a word! Do you know what that did to me?!? Did you even care at all?!" He was practically screaming just loud enough for you to feel his pain. You stood in disbelief thinking back to all the letters you had sent that were returned back to you unopened stamped return to sender, you thought of all the home voice mails and unanswered texts. This didn't make any sense he was the one that had ignored you, something wasn't right. "Koa.. I sent you more than a hundred letters... They were all sent back to me.. unopened I-"
"LIAR!!! YOU FORGOT ME!" he yelled through strangled sobs.
You didn't think at that moment you just acted by pulling him into a tight hug, he squirmed as you spoke softly "I never..never forgot you." You reached up to wipe his tears away but he backed away from you and stormed away from the common room, you stood there softly weeping as you heard a door slam in the distance. You must have been standing there for a long time because tamaki noticed you were gone and found you, a dark statue of what seemed to be a million emotions combined. He was utterly confused when he approached you very cautiously reaching a hand out " l-love ? Love are you okay? What are you doing out here you could get into trouble let's go back to my room." You started to but stopped "I can't.. I.. I have to go home.." he looked at you puzzled and worried "it's 3:30 in the morning baby it's not safe, your mom said it was okay if you stayed with me c'mon you need rest. How long have you been out here?" You sighed and shrugged at his question and began walking to the exit of the building "love??? Come back! Please talk to me, pleasee talk to me!" You turned around to face him once again "I'm okay ive just had a day and Im struggling to process it, I just need a moment that's all." He gave a slight smile of relief and you continued home. When you got there your mom was asleep in her office probably fell exhausted from another project or out of boredom from business emails.
You went straight into your room and pulled out a large black box from under your bed, it was heavy due to its contents, letters and little trinkets, pictures and art. Everything that he somehow never got...
Come the morning you did as usual you got up texted tamaki got ready to go and left, with the black box. When tamaki asked about the box you told him it was something to do with your mom's work and left it at that.
You saw your brother again there shortly after a free period, he of course was avoiding you or atleast attempting to yet you caught up to him anyway. He finally sat down at a desk not looking at you until you slammed the box down on it a bit harder than you meant to "257..." Is all you said causing him to raise an eyebrow "is that supposed to mean something?" He asked blandly to which you replied "257 letters.. in this box.. that I've sent.. and always got back unopened.. don't you dare fuckin say you were the one that was forgotten!" And with that you stormed off leaving the box with him.

The day before the dance you, mina, and denki were talking and goofing off when your brother approached you, this time in fact smiling. You were surprised by his hug and apologies, he had read some of your letters throughout the day.
"Aren't cha going to introduce us y/n?" Mina butted in looking at you with a raised brow and a grin that said gguuurrrllll. You hesitated for a moment before answering "this is my brother Koa, Koa this is mina and denki my friends" your response made them both look at each other suspiciously "mhm I see nice to meet you, y/n a word." She pulled you off to the side out of earshot "first of all what the hell? We've been friends for years and you never said a word about him?!?! And second he is fineee! I hate chu sometimes, you should set me up with him. Does tamaki know?" You sighed and nodded no "when we were split up it was just to painful to talk about him."
She hugged you "well you might wanna tell him something soon, I don't think he'd like seeing a random guy being all friendly with his girl."
You did infact agree, he was protective of you but you hadn't seen him truly jealous.

A few hours later you and Koa were talking about the dance and of course he was messing with you, simple sibling goofing when tamaki walked up. He seemed different, his eyes were sharp and fixed on your brother who at that very moment had his arms around you. He walked closer and Koa let you go and offered a friendly hello to which he ignored and walked to you, for a split second you thought you heard him growl when he passed koa. He grabbed you by the waist pulling your pelvis into his and kissed you deep, long and rough. Once he let you breathe again you decided to do introductions but that didn't exactly happen he glared once more at koa bit your neck roughly leaving a mark then simply walked off. This was strange, too strange something was wrong, you knew it so after him you went after you told koa you'd catch up.