tamaki/ y/n- jealousy (part 3)(final)

You ran to catch up and stopped infront of tamaki "what was that about?" You asked concerned
"Who.." is all he said to which you took a deep breath, "c'mon I can explain in the dorm" you could tell he was upset by the way he walked and the way he slumped down when you finally reached the inside of his dorm. You sat down and pulled something out of your back pocket, a photograph. "Koa is my brother... We got separated after our parents shitty divorce.. a few days ago was the first time I've seen him since we were young... Thinking or talking about him became unbearably painful so I just.. let him fade away." After speaking you handed him the picture, you expected him to be mad and call you a liar but he didn't. What he did do however was take the photo and put it down on the dresser then after a comforting hug he whispered "I've never felt that before.. such.. jealousy.. I don't wanna lose you to anybody.. you're mine.. so just to make sure I'm gonna let everyone know it."
He kissed you ravenously while his hands trailed all over the delicious curves of your body seemingly more dominant than he's ever been.
He bit at your lips and neck taking his time until your neck and chest were covered in bite marks and dark hickeys. He loved taking his time with you never leaving a part of you untouched to the point he spent nearly an hour just kissing, caressing, and marking your skin. The louder you moaned the more rough and passionate he got, he removed all clothing from himself finally so you were now skin to skin. Man was his skin soft and so warm against yours, you loved it, he slid down between your legs looking up at you for permission which you instantly granted. He was drooling before his tongue ever reached your wet core, he dove into you passionately devouring every inch. He smirked against you thinking about a fun unfair advantage he had, slowly he activated his quirk while his tongue deep inside you.
You felt this, his tongue growing into a long thick tentacle moving faster everytime you moaned. You grabbed the sheets behind your head and arched your back, you tried to be quiet but you just couldn't control yourself so tamaki used his quirk on a free hand slipping a tentacle past your lips into your mouth to keep you quiet. You writhed in pleasure that was so intense it was almost unbearable, this was when he decided to pull back and shove himself into you all the way to the base and nothing but a muffled scream escaped that could barely be heard. You looked up to see him look absolutely wild as he looked back with a stare of pure hungry passion as he pounded into you mercilessly and he didn't let up even after you came twice all over him. You were so overstimulated that the pleasure that tore through you was almost painful but the only thing you could do was whine and whimper like the drooling pathetic mess that you were enduring orgasm after orgasm until you were crying and shaking, over and over he filled you up with his cum until it spilled out around his cock inside you, this must have been the eighth time he finished inside you. After a few hard thrusts you felt him fill you once more before collapsing on top of you breathing quite heavily. You could feel him still deep inside you twitching as you too attempted to catch your breath still feeling your juices leaking out onto the bed. After a moment he raised up and kissed you so deeply you nearly forgot how to breathe and then he spoke "I guess we should get ready for the big party, since I've been fucking you almost all afternoon and night now." You looked over the check your phone, sure enough the time was now 4:01 am and you had six missed phone calls from your mom and about fifteen from mina "ehhh how lovely, that was nice though but how am I supposed to hide all this?!?" You gestured to all the marks on your body, he only smirked and said "you're not, you're mine and everyone is gonna know it so I'll never have to be jealous again. I love you y/n." You laughed and kissed him once more "I love you too tamaki, now will you be nice to my brother?"

"I suppose."