kirishima X y/n (part 1)

You've always hated how careful you had to be with one of your quirks especially going to your first ever school that wasn't home school. Since you're A rarity by having three quirks your parents were urged to enroll you in none other than the UA where you met the adorable red pain in the ass kirishima. This lovely journey started when you first ran into the gold Pomeranian with a stick seemingly shoved up his ass at all times and he decided he wanted to constantly put you on edge. This particular day your defenses were already weak because you were distracted by trying to keep your new friend denki from absolutely offing himself due to poorly thought out ideas that he would always say were "totally under control" yeah no. So when your most hated quirk known as Bond started acting up you unfortunately didn't notice until it was too late. Due to denki's endless shenanigans you were way to distracted to notice the spikey red head approaching you so while trying to unstick denki from the wall socket you fell smack dab into the poor dude who was at that moment more concerned for your well being and questioning how the hell denki got in this predicament. Without warning your quirk activated while he still had A soft hold on your arm which was soo very bad. The quirk that activated is known as Bond because it's a power used to bond things to you like soul bonds or deep attraction sometimes used to lure being out of hiding or any other situation where getting people close to you would be beneficial. However when it malfunctions it can be disastrous, you found yourself on the floor next to the redhead and your ears were ringing loudly. As you got to your feet you saw a blurry figure of your teacher rushing over, you could barely grasp what happened before the redhead got to his feet and immediately leaped at you but only got as far as your teachers scarfs would allow. Mr. aizawa used his quirk and tried to understand what the hell was happening while also scolding denki for his still ongoing idiocy. Long story short all three of you were brought to recovery girl where she then figured out exactly what happened which no one was prepared for. Kirishima who was deeply affected by the quirk was now plagued by an obsession for you and not in a sweet way by any means, recovery girl instructed aizawa to keep you both separated until they could figure out how to reverse it. So hours later you both got quarantined on opposite sides of the school dorms but you somehow could still hear him raging trying to get to you. Everyone didn't quite know how to handle this strange problem and quite frankly neither did you because you started to feel that tug too.
(Six hours later)
You awoke to a strange soft scraping noise and dust falling onto your face causing you to sit up in bed and look to the ceiling. It looked and sounded as though something was digging "ughh this place has rats already huh.." annoyed you got up but stood cold when you heard it. Laughter.. "what the hel-" ceiling rubble littered your bed as a familiar figure dropped down "don't make me angry with insults pebble.. I'm no rat.." you shouted as you ran for the door which of course was locked, you scrambled to unlock it but he was already on you  yanking you away from the door. You shifted your body and delivered a right kick to his side but only ended up hurting yourself "fuck! Ah!" You shouted in pain as he chuckled "give in baby" he towered over you as you tried to scoot away "this is wrong dude I don't even know your name get the hell away from me!" He looked at you with a sudden frown "here I am all hard for you and you don't know my name? Well by the time anyone notices we're gone you'll be screaming it!" Your eyes widened as you jumped up for the door only to be grabbed by your hair and pulled backwards before he covered your mouth you let out a scream that you hoped was enough to cause an alarm because there was no way to get out of his grasp now even with trying to use your other quirks. He was choking you harshly causing you to feel your consciousness slipping and the last thing you saw was your bed..