11-20

11

Chapter 11 The Little Orc Mu

Bai Er returned to the tent, lit a fire, and heated hot water to wash the pots and dishes that had not been cleaned up before. The scalp was itchy for a while, which made him very urge to boil the pot of water to wash himself, but he didn't even have a pot, so he couldn't wash his hair and take a bath in the pot for cooking and eating. In addition to such cold weather, he didn't want to dye it. The wind is cold, so I can only continue to endure. I wiped my face, hands and neck with a small piece of animal skin dipped in the water and grass in the small skull pot, and it was considered clean. Then I picked up the comb and swiped my scalp vigorously for a few times, just barely able to stop the itch.

After spending a lot of time combing the messy hair, twisting the top of his head in a bun, and fixing it with a wooden stick, Bai Er felt that his hands seemed to be stained with a layer of grease. As for the comb, he was embarrassed to look at it.

After washing his hands, washing his comb, and when everything was done, he added a big lump of wood to the fire pit, and he began to meditate for one line a day, and he still had no sense of breath until he finished the exercise. This was expected, and he wasn't discouraged.

For the next few days, Bai Er was trying to find a way to mend his tattered tent more tightly, but unfortunately, the leather was limited, and the east side could not be repaired in the west. Too lazy to do it any more. On the third day, Nuo Rangmu sent the well-oiled Rabbit hide. At that time, Bai Er was practicing the exercises, and a wooden spear danced like a tiger, and the snow was everywhere. Seeing Mu's blood boil, he turned into a half-sized leopard with a roar and rushed over.

Baier's movements were only slightly delayed, and soon returned to normal. Deliberately teasing the little leopard, his spear is sometimes like a dragon going out to sea, majestic, and sometimes like a snake coming out of a hole, without a trace, but no matter how much the little leopard flutters, he can't get close to him, but every time he is stabbed in the claws, He screamed in a hurry. After half an hour, he laughed, picked up the spear, and dipped it under the throat of the little leopard, so frightened that it didn't dare to move again, ending this temporary trick.

Bai Er flipped his wrist and retracted the wooden stick. As soon as the threat went away, Mu felt that his limbs were weak, and he couldn't hold it any longer, and threw himself on the ground with a snap.

"Not bad." Bai Er walked over and patted him on the head, not concealing his appreciation at all. Knowing that you can't beat it, but not retreating and not getting discouraged, it is really rare at such an age.

Mu didn't move there, only bared his teeth, not knowing whether he was angry or laughing.

"What are you doing?" Bai Er tugged at the skin on its neck and asked with a smile. "I remember going out for hunting tomorrow."

When he asked, Mu Deng remembered the purpose of his coming, and he didn't care about being tired. He turned into a human figure and rushed to the piece of rabbit hide that was thrown on the ground, picking it up first. Picking it up and giving it to Bai Er, he turned around and picked up the animal skin that had fallen to the ground because of its transformation into a beast and put it on.

"Nuo Ni is ready, let me bring it to you."

Bai Er touched it, feeling soft, warm, and very comfortable, without a happy expression. "Nuo's leather is really good."

"Of course, otherwise, how dare he take the initiative to say that he will help you." As if he was being praised, Mu raised his chin and said triumphantly.