81-90

81

Chapter 81 Tribal Gathering

The rocks on the rocky beach can be big or small, the small ones can be directly transported back to the basin for reprocessing, but the big ones must be chiseled before they can be transported. For safety, Baier used the existing boulders to set up a formation around the rocky beach, so that the orcs who chiseled the stones could concentrate on their work. Since then, except for the hunters, all the rest have joined the labor of transporting stones.

The returned stones, except for a few of the more regular shapes, need to be reprocessed and polished before they can be used for building houses. This task fell on the elderly people who stayed in the basin and people like Nuo who couldn't carry heavy objects. As for the others, even the Asian beasts had to take part in carrying stones or propping up rafts, which directly led to their increasing strength. After the initial novelty of carrying stones, the heavy and tedious labor made many sub-beasts start to cry secretly, so the enthusiasm for hunting with the orcs was unprecedentedly high.

In fact, when you go out hunting with orcs, the main thing is to exercise courage. As long as you stay calm and don't scream and run around when you see beasts, there is no problem in safety. Although I was a little nervous, watching what I dug up was planted, or appeared in the bowl of the day and the next few days, that kind of satisfaction was not gossiping with friends in the tribe before, it was comparable to being beautiful. Of course, when they first started hunting, almost every sub-beast suffered a little bit of a loss, and some even had nightmares for a few days after returning. However, I was afraid of many things, so I got used to it, and the daring ones even fell in love with that kind of excitement, wishing I could do it instead of others. So Bai Er's idea of ​​spinning cotton into yarn was eventually thrown aside by many people, and only the old Asian beasts who stayed in the camp and two or three less timid Asian beasts were still studying.

The plan to transport the stones and build the house is proceeding in an orderly manner, and the haze in the sky seems to be gradually dissipating, until one day, two rounds of dim sun show a vague outline through the gauze-like clouds. On that day, everyone was as happy as a festival. But it turned out that they were not happy for nothing, because from that day on, the wild beasts in the mountains and forests gradually decreased, and it took about ten days before the beast tide finally dissipated.

Therefore, Baier set the day when the sun appeared as the first day, and carved it on the stone wall with animal thorns. Later, it was unknown who painted it with a layer of cinnabar, making it very eye-catching. There will always be someone looking up from time to time with a look of awe in their eyes.

With the changes of the outside world in the basin, another sun that had disappeared for a long time also appeared, and the weather became hot. At night, there are no longer only Dou Da Xingzi, more often it is occupied by several rounds of bright moon.

"After the rainy season, a few days before and after the first full moon rises in the sky, most of the orc tribes in the Blue Moon Forest will gather in the Dashan tribe to exchange salt and other things," Yun said. When he was not blind, he went there several times.

It was the first time Bai Er heard about this, and his heart moved, so he asked a few more questions.

It turns out that each tribe is located in a different region and will have different specialties. But because the distance between them is too far, it is not necessary, and no one will make a trip to change them. So most of them took advantage of the two opportunities to change salt before the rainy season and before the arrival of the snow season to exchange for what they wanted, so a gathering like this tribal exchange was formed.