131-140

31

Chapter 131 Tribal Gossip (Hundred Ears)

Dashan tribe is over. Back to the tribe, the first news Bai Er got was this. He was a little surprised, but not so surprised.

Although they had repeatedly warned each other to be careful of spies, it was obvious that the other party didn't take it to heart, so they were caught off guard by the Eagle Clan. Even if the Dashan tribe had a labyrinth-like hiding place, it couldn't stop the Eagle tribe from sealing the ventilation openings on the mountain wall, and then smoked them for several days.

Except for the orcs who died in battle, only a hundred people escaped from the Dashan tribe, and all the others were captured, including the patriarch Yan and the Clan Wugu. The escaped people walked all the way along the river and encountered the watchtower outside the basin, only to find the Baier tribe.

"When we came back, we met the eagle master and brought the army back, and we didn't see any prisoners. Yan and the others should still be imprisoned in this tribe." Bai'er pondered. It was obvious that he was in a hurry to go back, and it was too late to deal with the prisoners.

Hearing his words, Sa's expression changed, but he did not continue the topic, but said: "The Asian beast you paid attention to is really a spy, and he has been collecting dry wood to the south mountain for a few days. At that time, I shot him." This was Sa's first time killing someone, and he was still a sub-beast. Although it seemed like nothing had happened to him in front of others, he still felt very uncomfortable.

"We have more than 300 people here. If we are attacked by the Eagle Clan, no matter whether we win or lose, there will be countless casualties, and the tribe we have worked so hard to build will also be destroyed. Since he dares to do it, no matter what the reason is, he will It's not a pity to die." Bai Erbie knew what it was like to kill someone for the first time, so he didn't comfort him, but put the facts in front of Sa and let him know that he didn't do anything wrong. Moreover, after this incident, Sa's prestige in the tribe is believed to have been greatly improved, and his position must be as stable as a rock.

Hearing this, Sa's gloomy expression eased slightly, and he said another thing.

"Mo and Wei An are together."

"Wei An?" Bai Er was still happy to hear that his apprentice had a partner, but he was not particularly familiar with the name.

"It's the southern Asian beast..." Sa wanted to remind Bai'er, but at this moment, he couldn't help but glanced at Tao Tao behind him. Tao Tao is also a sub-beast from the south. Now that Sa is the leader, and the majesty is rising, the sub-beasts no longer dare to approach him when there is something wrong like before, but he is used to Tao Tao following behind and helping him do a lot. I didn't tell Tao Tao to leave.

Feeling his gaze, Tao Tao consciously backed out, Bai Er kept the tacit understanding between the two people in his eyes, and said nothing.

"It's the one who didn't ask anything out of the three Asian beasts who were listed as spies at first. Later, he also asked the picture." When Tao Tao went out, Sa Cai continued. When he mentioned his friend, he subconsciously looked at Bai'er, worried that he would provoke the other party's sadness.

"Didn't I tell them earlier that any sub-beast can do it, but only those three?" Hearing this, Bai Er frowned, his tone was full of displeasure, but he didn't react too strongly to the name of the picture. Some things sink in the bottom of my heart, but they are not necessarily shallower than those floating on the surface. "Yes. Mo paid attention to it before, but I don't know when they got together. This time, Wei An didn't do anything." Sa was a little helpless. The tribe is getting bigger and bigger, the people are getting more and more complex, and things will naturally follow more and more. Although they have been monitoring the actions of the suspicious sub-beasts, who knows that in such a blink of an eye, the two of them will Get together. I wanted to stop it, but it was too late. Bai Er pressed his forehead with a headache. He originally wanted to call Mo to scold him, but he finally controlled the urge. The raw rice is already ripe, and if he reprimands and opposes it at this time, it will only make Mo Yuan and the others close to him, so he can only endure it first. "In the future, there are important things for the tribe, leave Mo away." After thinking for a while, he closed his eyes and said indifferently. "The eagle master has already taken action against the Blue Moon Forest. If it is a traitor, I believe it will not last long. If... then Wei An is good, then it is naturally better." When it comes to the latter sentence, Bai Er himself does not believe it. First, he was deliberately approaching the map, and then he was indifferent.